the Rift

[OPEN] long way down

Libertad Posts: 24
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 2 ::Tallsun
Minx

The woman screams, mentioning senseless things like morals and values. It all floats over his young head and he can't find it in himself to care. All he sees is a blubbering, obnoxious woman who is ruining his fun. He hadn't asked them to play and yet there they are with judging eyes. Despite his sheer attempts to ignore them, it ignites a sense of uncertainty inside of him.. Is he broken? Is there something wrong with what he is? No.. NO! He refuses to believe it. There is nothing wrong they simply don't understand, they can't appreciate his games. What takes him by surprise is the silent boy.. He lunges forward, and Libertad thinks it's a game at first. He smiles and starts to run faster on his knobby legs, but then the boy bites at him. A distressed cry escapes from his lips and the flower falls.

"NO!" He shrieks, "S'FOR D'ARCY!" He starts shaking with absolute rage at the way this other boy dare steal his gift. He seethes and can almost feel the power seep from him. Those hideous roses that trail in his path release their toxins, hoping to grip at the other boy. Libertad remains oblivious to his powers but he still can't fight back his tears, can't hide his frustrations at their judgment. Even if he is young, he can feel it, feel the weight of their gaze. "THIS WAS FOR D'ARCY AND YOU TRY TO TAKE IT!" His words roll of his tongue with relative clarity for once, his rage finally driving the boy to articulate his sentences. "YOU RUINED IT! RUINED IT! RUINED, RUINED, RUINED, RUINED!" He stamps his hooves in a frustrated tantrum before starting to cry loudly.

He wails for his mother even if he doesn't call her name, he wails for d'Arcy.. d'Arcy is the strong one, she would drive these fun-ruiners away. Perhaps she will find his trail of red and draw close to him. All he craves is to feel his sister nuzzle his cheek and wipe his tears. Libertad is no god, he is no mighty titan or brave warrior.. He is simply a boy and he loathes his own mortality.

In my city I'm a young god

uses :: [ Magic: DarkxEarth | The roses that bloom in his steps can be poisoned at will. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Poison causes nausea and affects those in a 10 m radius. ]

please let me know if you're uncomfortable with magic use and i will edit the post accordingly

* tag me in all replies please
*force is permitted at all times
*pixel by padarii@dA

Messages In This Thread
long way down - by Libertad - 11-02-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: long way down - by Milo - 11-02-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: long way down - by Agnodice - 11-02-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: long way down - by Libertad - 11-03-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: long way down - by Time - 12-13-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: long way down - by Milo - 12-13-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: long way down - by Agnodice - 12-18-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: long way down - by Libertad - 12-29-2015, 09:14 AM