Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
He watched his silver dappled father fear prickling his heart as he waited. He was sure the older stallion would forgive him. The silence stretched on causing him to twitch his wing still held out awkwardly from his body. It seemed to Ilios as if the Time God had put a spell over him, causing everything to take longer than it should. A shawl of stinging regret and fear draped it's self upon him. Why had he been so stupid, so selfish?! He berated himself silently as he stood silently before his Father. He had no idea what Ciceron was going to say, he longed to be forgiven, to start a new.

Then, after years, okay minutes, the silver dappled spoke. Ears quivered in anticipation and panic as they slowly sunk in. The world swayed under sturdy hooves for a moment before his last words hit home. Anger flickered through his body as his ears flickered back for a second. Horned head lifted proudly a soft snort flaring his nostrils. "Yes I was wrong to run, wrong to not sit and talk everything out with you. I was young and stupid, but I have changed. We did run, but I didn't see you charging after us, or me." The last word a mere whisper before inhaling shakily, "Do you know how that made me feel? It was alright when I was very young, but then I started to wonder why you had just let us leave. The only thing I could think of was that I wasn't good enough for you. What was I supposed to think? I sure couldn't talk to you... I've grown up though. I realize you couldn't just leave your herd, you had responsibilities. I know I acted like s selfish stuck up asshole, but I want, no need to make up with you."

He looked him full in the face trying to look him straight in the eyes. "I want us to at least be on good terms, not just for us, but for Mother, Areli, and... my foal." He paused uncertainly watching for a reaction before trying again, unsure what to say now. "We've already missed two years together, can we try to make what we have left good, if not great? I... Do... Do you have anything you want to address?" He had no idea what to do from here. What was he supposed to say now. He needed to know what he could do before Ciceron would forgive him.

Speech
Words;; 417
Tags/OOC;; @Ciceron SO SORRY this took so long! My trip to MO worry me out more than I thought it would!
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reconciliation - by Ilios - 11-02-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ciceron - 11-02-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 09:43 PM