the Rift

[OPEN] Just A Taste

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

My Little Shadow's words were carefully selected, although they came across as completely honest. I hardly blinked as she mentioned power, yet a single ear flicked back towards her as she mentioned desire and to be craved. It triggered the memory of a conversation that I had with Little Bird, the crippled pegasus that had spoken of her desire to be needed. When she had questioned my own desires, I had mentioned that I wanted just to be wanted. Oh, to be craved by another so much so that they couldn't stand it. I wanted to be hated and feared, all the while have others simply begging for my company. And I nearly had that bitch too. She had been only inches away from carrying my weight on her back, seconds away from screaming out of a compilation of fear, anger and lust. Oh the promises I could have given that Little Bird, up until she had kicked me in my fucking knee and bolted away into the forest. I had decided that she wasn't worth the trouble of chasing after, but she certainly would regret what she had done if I ever crossed her again...

But my little Shadow...Here she stood fearlessly, damn near mirroring the words and my own endeavors. It was possible that the Arabian vixen had other intentions of her desires, most likely not holding on to such dark fantasies as my own, but she still spoke my language. The pause in her words left me curious, my crown turning just slightly to show that I was listening without fully bothering to look at her yet. 'Perhaps it is you that I want.' For a second, a single brow rose with surprise just before I finally looked back at her. Little Shadow was studying my expression, doing just as I would in her situation. How much did this Little Shadow understand? It was enough to make me think that she had been lurking in the darkness that night with Little Bird..."That's a foolish thing to want."

Although my words were true to the core, explaining just how dangerous such a desire was, there was hardly any threat towards her. The darkness always lingered, but her admittance had softened the sharpness that usually came with it. Turning around to fully face her, my ears perked towards her while my gaze burned down into hers with the heated spark of interest. She had yet to shrink away from me, meeting me tic for tac at every turn I had given her. My little Shadow, as unobtainable as she may be, was practically offering herself to me in a way that none had since I ruled over the Srotigus Pit. "Are you sure that's what you want, Little Shadow? I'd just hate for you to regret that decision..."

There it was. The dagger that dripped behind every word, teasing her all the while warning my pet of what her desires may cost. By now, my frustration with her was gone for the time being. I began to circle around her like a vulture like I had so many moons ago, allowing myself to visually feast upon her as I walked. As much as my battered body ached from the wounds, the testosterone and adrenaline that was beginning to flush through my veins pushed aside any sensation of displeasure that I had. Instead, the pain of brushing my blood-riddled coat against her pristine one sent sparks of pleasure down my nerves and a fiery heat burning in my soul. Delicately, my horn dipped down to trace over the rises and falls of her body, dipping over every curve with a slight pressure that showed that she had redeemed herself and passed the test. Slowly My burned shoulder brushed against her flank, my teeth gritting together with a grimace that was followed by a deep rumble in my throat as I rounded behind her. I wanted her to feel the same sensations that I did. I wanted her to hurt, to scream, to resist her instinct to fight me. And I wanted her to fucking love it.

Stained ivories lashed out to her flank, my nips turning into a sharp bite while I bumped my chest against her. Stretching my neck out over her back, a sadistic glint in my eye sparked as I gave her just one last opportunity to change her mind, not that I would necessarily allow it at this point. "Last chance to run, my Shadow."

OOC: Aaaaand fade to black for him.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Just A Taste - by Panzram - 11-02-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Zandora - 11-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Just A Taste - by Panzram - 11-03-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Zandora - 11-08-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Panzram - 12-29-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Just A Taste - by Zandora - 12-31-2015, 02:19 AM