[OPEN] Just A Taste

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

She wasn't sure if she won, but when those alluring eyes of chocolate glanced at her finally, Zandora knew that she had pleased the hound. His face suggested a disappointment that she didn't care enough to recognize, his words meaning so little. Zandora sought danger, challenge, life. She did not go easy into the shadows of the night, would not rest at winning petty battles, no Zandora only thrived off the flames that burned wildly in her chest. Her face no longer searched for answers, orbs melting into a look that showed everything but fear. In others she used to want to see fear flicker in their eyes when they saw her, and a part of her still wants that, but Zandora was above such lowly desires. She did not need approval of her capability to be dangerous. 

Blinking slowly, she opened her lids with eyes that glittered with the growing hunger inside her, a hunger to be craved, to be his. "None of my choices are foolish. I do not make such decisions worthy of regret."  She spoke with those toxic, silky words of hers, brow raising as she turned on her tempts and lures. Stepping closer, she reached out and stretched up to reach his ear, "I will not regret this one." She whispered, her words matching the lowness of his own.

His eyes on her body. Horn on her coat. Teeth on her skin. Oh how she had missed this, shivers ran down her spine as the vixen leaned into his body, the sharp points digging into her skin as she enjoyed the pleasurable pain that so easily ignited her core. His nip brought a pained moan, the darker sides of her tingling at the such an act. She cast a glare at him, but it was not one that asked for him to stop.

Oh no.

She wanted more.

Lashing her tail out, she aimed to hit him, a nip of her own landing on his passing barrel. The two danced in the dark hours of twilight, but it was when his words filled the air did she tip her tail and offered everything that she so wanted him to take, to treasure, to need. Words not escaping her as Panzram learned of everything she was. He would learn in time too, of everything she could be.

"Talk?"

OCC: fade to black <3

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Just A Taste - by Panzram - 11-02-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Zandora - 11-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Just A Taste - by Panzram - 11-03-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Zandora - 11-08-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Just A Taste - by Panzram - 12-29-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Just A Taste - by Zandora - 12-31-2015, 02:19 AM