the Rift

[PRIVATE] butterflies and hurricanes

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

n y x

He meets her gaze, and it lingers. The silver dislikes eye contact, and holds his gaze for just a moment before politely averting hers. Only predators stare, and it is a sign of dominance that the warrior rarely shows towards others, save her vanquished opponents and, occasionally, her children. He has defeated her, and therefore he is the highest ranked of the two of them, so it's her job to lower her gaze in a simple, instinctual act of body language.

His no! is ejected so forcefully that the grey almost recoils, ears flickering backwards. "Alright, calm your tits, it was only an offer," she says, her usual sharp bravado hurting the fact that she's actually slightly hurt at his downright rejection. He soons explains himself, though, and she relaxes with a nod. "Fair enough, I understand." His muzzle extends to touch her neck and she returns the contact with a gentle huff of air from her nostrils, swinging her tail contentedly to rid both of them of the persistent flies. In the cold, harsh reality of life, he is a good ally to have - strong, steady, stoic. But that's not the sole reason she likes him. He is a good friend, too, and she has painfully few of those.

She spares a glance to her children - making sure they aren't locating danger like the oh-look-it's-lethal bloodhounds they are - then looks back to Tembovu. "Seriously, though, if there's anything I can do, just let me know." She does not pledge her help to just anybody, but she means it. If she can help repair their relationship - even against her own better judgement - then she will.

I don't mind tagging or not :D was thinking we could end this soonish and maybe have one set when Temb is king? @Tembovu

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
butterflies and hurricanes - by Nyx - 11-03-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Tembovu - 11-04-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Nyx - 11-04-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Tembovu - 11-06-2015, 09:35 AM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Nyx - 11-14-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Tembovu - 11-16-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Nyx - 11-28-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Tembovu - 12-05-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Nyx - 12-10-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Tembovu - 12-11-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: butterflies and hurricanes - by Nyx - 12-12-2015, 05:35 PM