the Rift

this is how we'll stand [D'art rescue]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

d'Artagnan was about to retort to the loud mouthed General until he took to the skies, blood dripping as he did so. At least someone got a shot off at him it was a small satisfaction that didn't do much to cool his boiling temper. He would have to wait, wait for the day he could rip the wings of that too smug General and his little minion. Why bother taking back the Edge when they could over run these idiotic birds to which he believed had next to no brain at all. He glowered from the ground and followed Azzuen with his blood trail, wondering who had come to save him.

As they reached their destination d'Artagnan realized he still had poison dripping from his horn. Not wanting it to solidify he made a note to clean it on a nice bush on his way out, maybe one of them might eat it.

Azzuen landed. Snapping himself from his delightful musings d'Artagnan looked over to where two others stood. Lena and Alan. A smile broke out onto his face but soon faded when he saw the reminisce of their injuries. Something told him that it had indeed gone awry for them. Teeth grinded together but he followed the commands of his captor, the need to be away from the place much greater than his resolve to turn around and knock him clear out. "Thanks; Lena, Alan. I'm sorry you had to come." He managed a grumble from his lips and stood in front of them, his legs almost trembling with the instinct to run. Run far away from this place where he could plot his revenge amongst friends and build a family with hatred of all non-unicorns laced into their minds. Patience would be his ally for now.

He let a low dangerious chuckle leave his maw and allowed an eye to look back at Azzuen. "Don't bleed to death my friend. I want to be able to hear you scream when I pull out your heart and send you into the afterlife." With that he began to move away, finally free from his grasp.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
this is how we'll stand [D'art rescue] - by Lena - 10-06-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: this is how we'll stand [D'art rescue] - by d'Artagnan - 10-12-2012, 05:24 AM