the Rift

Fortify & Conquer

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The day started off fairly normal. The ebony woman lay in her cave dozing from the night before. Not that last night had been anything special. With a sigh of resignation, my black fur ripples as the muscles underneath quiver, and slowly my body lurches fore ward an up, as I bring my body to a standing position. With a shake the dust on my body is removed and I begin to stretch my hind legs. A hum escapes my lips in pleasure as I return my legs back to their normal positions. 

I walked out towards the light shining through and breath in the warm tall sun air. The air is sweet, and the valley shines with new growth. The funny thing about the Aurora Basin is that the tallsun was like birdsong for the basin in it's near constant state of winter. So this break in the cold was welcomed. 

My black body slinks out into the sun, coat glistening in the light, as I make my way down the worn path from my cave. As I neared the lake for a morning drink a call reached my ears. A meeting, for the warrior ranks. My head lifts from the lake, and forgoing the drink I take off. I knew not of this meeting that my fellow corporal was holding, and a twinge of annoyance flitted through me. But it was settled quickly, as it couldn't be helped. It wasn't like we saw each other often. After all the last time I had seen her... It was one of the battles. One I had been zapped from thanks to the moon bitch. Why? Cause I was concerned for the life's of others? What would have happened if that creature wasn't defeated? My kid could have died. 

I wasn't about to let that happen, and I had every right to express my opinion. 

But I sighed and instead tried to forget my anger. Which was not easy. I wanted to snap something... I wanted to feel blood ooze from my mouth of something deceased. As I slow from a gallop to a walk I pick my way down a slope to a clearing. There are some there already. Ki'irha looks to me and nods subtly next to her and I nod back taking my place next to her. For the moment I let Ki'irha speak.

She introduces herself, and welcomes those who came. Then she thanks those who participated in the battles. Her voice changes from the warmth it held and it becomes cold. She is directing her words towards the crowd and asks those who did not help in the battles, in protecting helovia to come forward and explain themselves. 

My blue eyes turn from hers and look out across the crowd. While I had not helped in everything, I had been there for he Blood Falls, and I had tried to be there for the Labrynth until moon bitch proofed me out of there. Way to gain back the peoples trust, right? 

I sigh softly. "Some of you could have at least helped In one. However, there are ways to prove yourselves once more. Do not fail again."

My eyes look to Ki'irha nodding to her, before looking out again.

"I am Sialia, your other corporal. Do not underestimate either of us, we will not be kind.  My gaze is hard, and my voice is not as warm as my counter part. I look to her again, before nodding for her to continue on. She is leading this meeting after all. 

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;;
Notes;;I tried to make sure Sialia did not take over :) you are all able to post now!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Fortify & Conquer - by Ki'irha - 11-03-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Sialia - 11-04-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Ashamin - 11-06-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Ki'irha - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Fortify & Conquer - by Sialia - 11-15-2015, 05:09 PM