the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everlasted

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Having been so swept up in making sure the mare was alright it had taken him forever to notice the cerndyr that was hopping around its companion. To be honest how he missed it was a complete mystery considering it was making enough noise to rouse the dead, attributing it to his concern he chose not to think much about it. Keeping his muzzle down towards the girl he tried to get her to come around until finally she seems to slowly come around. Was this girl alright? Surely there was more he was missing other than a hit to the head... wasn't there? Still rather disbelieving his ears twist to catch the mare's soft voice when she finally chooses to speak. Handsome? Say what now? Raising a eye feeling a little weirded out by the unexpected compliment he tries to just ignore it figuring it must be associated to whatever brain trauma sustained.

Moments pass by until Kiara finally wanders a little closer to sniff curiously at the small deer creature still wondering what in the world it was. Knowing that she would not harm it the grey let his attention continue to focus on the girl beside him as she speaks once more. "Stop apologizing. I am completely fine there is no need to worry about me. I am more concerned about you." He repeated again not really sure that she had heard him the first time. Backing up a step or two when she finally moves to stand he watches her warily hoping that she can at least manage to stand without falling over for both her sake and for his own. One would never understand how hard it was to try and catch someone that was falling when you had a sword permanently attached to your forehead. One wrong move and they could go from friend to shishkabob in the blink of an eye. He much preferred his friends/acquaintances alive and well instead of rare and filleted

"Are you sure you are alright? You took quite the fall..." He commented trailing off as his original intent was to insert the girls name only to realize he didn't know it. Would it sound stupid to randomly ask her name? Hmmm.. maybe but it was better than calling her mare. "My name is Ciceron and that over there is Kiara." He introduced hoping that perhaps she might catch on and introduce themselves if he started the question first.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Calypso •• NOTES: Sorry for wait, being sick sucks ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-12-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-12-2015, 11:21 PM