the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everlasted

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

"I've taken quite the few spills and I'm still in mostly one piece but i guess that would depend on who you ask." I smiled as he made a joke. This was nice, getting to know someone.... Then again, this was only small talk. I guess at some point, I need to press a bit father. But at the same time, i'm scared to open up. "Running does help sometimes." I nodded again. Sometimes. I guess. Why am I suddenly being so shy with him? After all, I did fall over the poor guy. "Running up in the mountains wouldn't likely be the best choice for you then." I laughed and smiled. No, mountains would probably not be my friend. Not when it comes to running at least. But I haven't seen to many mountains around here... Have you? This made me curious as to what the Falls was like. I mean, Were there mountains there?! If so I would want to see.

The conversation moved on, and I found I was starting to relax more and more in this knight's presence. There was just something about him that was so, well relaxing. " I too was at the battles but I do not recall seeing you there. There was many things to focus on then making much of it seem like a blur. I used to call the Edge home not all that long ago but things changed and as you know I now live in the Falls. Has the goddess caused any trouble lately?" I frowned slightly remembering the only battle I had gone to. Yes well, I never claimed to be brave... I would of been the one in the back ground freaking out at the fighting... The last fighting I saw, did not end well for my family... I found my voice trailing off quickly, as I had not been intending on speaking of my past. But there it was. I turned my head quickly to hide any tears that may of tried to well up in the corners of my eyes. Soon as I could I turned back and plastered a smile on my face as if everything was alright. So this place, the Falls. What is it like? As for the Goddess of the Moon. No, there has been no trouble from her as far as I know, why would there be trouble? I looked at him curiously. Has there been trouble? What had the Edge's patron God done that would be trouble?

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ciceron - sooooo sorry. My muse kinda poofed for a while there. It's halfway back now
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Ciceron - 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Everlasted - by Calypso - 11-12-2015, 01:41 PM