the Rift

[PRIVATE] how can I keep from singing?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Is there something I can help you with? Looking up to the mare in mild surprise he wasn't sure that this was the answer he was expecting. Usually most decide to start out with something simple like how are you excetera excetera and then move into the how can I help you's. Either the mare wasn't feeling all that social or just really didn't like some aspect of him approaching her or talking to her for that matter. Oh well, gotta suck it up. Silver eyes swept over her dainty body taking in the unique colours and the patterns, liking very much what he was seeing. Cutting himself short so he didn't seem like a creeper he returned his eyes casually to meet Tiamat's once more. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tiamat. My name is Ciceron." He replied with a gentleman's dip of his crown.

Flicking an ear as the mare's beautiful voice chimed in questionably he knew for sure that he knew this girl from somewhere. Was it just a strange coincidence that she felt the same way? You... Uh oh what did he do now? Opening his mouth to attempt to get a word in to defend himself against whatever accusation was about to be made he stopped just before Tiamat concluded her statement. Breathing a sigh he hadn't realized he was holding when it turned out that she hadn't been singling him out for doing something he couldn't help the smile from turning his lip up ever so slightly. Enna? Enna, who was Enna? He pondered in silence before more of the story was revealed to show Enna as the ragdoll from the tigress battle. Nodding as the memory slowly came back to him he smiled gratefully for the recognition she had awarded him.

"It was the least I could do. I wish there had been a way to prevent it from happening altogether." He stated with a soft smile. "How is she? Enna, I mean. I do hope she wasn't badly injured." He hated to think that someone so young could have sustained life altering injuries when they really didn't have no business being in the battle. She was so young and the battlefield was hardly the place for one of her age. He would have gladly taken her place and anyone else's if he could. Returning to the present he looks up to find Tiamat offering her muzzle to him. Graciously he accepts the kindness not actually remembering the last time anyone had offered him such a thing.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tiamat •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-04-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-05-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-13-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-19-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-20-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 12-01-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 12-11-2015, 04:27 AM