the Rift

[PRIVATE] how can I keep from singing?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Relief swept over the stallion to hear that the young girl that he had protected was well, or at least presumed well. By the time he had left her she had still not regained consciousness so it was great news regardless. He had regretted not being able to do more for the girl but there was a lot more things to worry about at that current time and plus she had others there specifically to tend to her. "It is good to hear that she is or will be well." He commented brightly with a smile. "I wish the same could be said about everyone."

His thoughts turn now to the few casualties of the horrific battle. Yes battles left scars, and injuries but why did they have to go to the extreme to take lives? Injuries could heal and scars could fade but a life, that was a much more permanent condition. Poor Knox had lost her companion in that battle and there had been a point where he had believed Kiara had been lost, there was just so much at stake. Thankfully Kiara had come out of the fight with only a few scratches, burns and bruises considering what she could have lost that night. He wondered how Knox was able to move on from Manhattan's death, if it was him in that situation he wouldn't be sure that he could have left her there. Their connection was much deeper than just friends it was more of a need for survival. He considered her to be as much of a sister than he did any other siblings he might have kicking around (not that he wanted any).

"I would gladly do it again in a heartbeat." He commented gratefully bowing his head to show his thanks. A rustling of the brush drew his ear before an image of his own arse flashed before his eyes. "Well at least there is no ugly boils." He joked playfully through the bond him and Kiara shared. A few seconds of silence passed by before Kiara emerged from the brush to leap up onto his back. Cringing as her claws scraped at his tender flesh he turned his head back to her with a raised brow. "Really?" Watching her give a subtle shrug he turned back to Tiamat hoping to find her in a not too freaked out state. "This here is Kiara, she is with me so there is no need to worry." He quickly said hoping to dissolve any fear that might be there. "We tend to travel around to keep current on what is happening in and around Helovia. What is it that brings you out on such a beautiful night?"

Ciceron talks
Silent Speech
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tiamat •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-04-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-05-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-13-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-19-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-20-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 12-01-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 12-11-2015, 04:27 AM