Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
Ciceron
&
Kiara
You don't understand what it's like
to live always at war, to grow up with
battle and sacrifice;;
Lorem ipsum dolor

A hearty chuckle escapes his lips as he turns back to see a rather petrified look to his new friend's face at the presence of Kiara. Rolling his hips in a gentle buck that barely lifts his hind hooves from the ground he jokes with Kiara seemingly scolding her for giving the mare such a fright, as usual this does little to phase the tigress who easily rides out the motion before settling back down her blue eyes turning to regard Tiamat. "I'm alright save a scratch or two. No need to worry about her hurting either of us." He reaffirmed with the offering of his muzzle hoping the mare would once again step forward and join them. The pair was used to the shocked reaction of new acquaintances that somehow a tiger and a unicorn could share a bond such as the one they did. In a lot of ways he to was still shocked by the fact that Kiara had been the glory that had hatched from the egg he had found abandoned in the ice and snow. They sure had come a long way considering she at one time used to be able to sit a top his head and observe everything from the same height as he did, if such a stunt was attempted now it would likely result in one or both of them winding up hurting one another.

"It's always a shock for most to find out that Kiara wound up choosing to bond with me, in fact even sometimes it still surprises me. Not that I would change it for the world." He added flicking a ear back as Kiara gave a satisfied growl in response.

The grey was glad to see a smile light up Tiamat's face shortly afterwards giving him the impression that the pair of them hadn't managed to scare her away just yet, considering he was actually starting to enjoy their conversation. It was a nice change to talk to another that was not biased in their ways or someone who was a closed minded as a couple he had met before. It did come as a bit of a surprise to hear that the mare was from the Basin given the snarky attitudes of the few he had come across before but it just went to show you cannot judge a book by its cover. It was also good to know that not all of the Basiners seemed to hold the high and mighty stuff over everyone's heads. Illynx had seemed to prefer those with crowns but to be fair he had never encountered her interactions with others not bearing their horns either so really it could just be a facade in the end. Intrigued by her questions it was easy to come up with the required answers. " We are from the Hidden Falls." He replied motioning back over his shoulder in the general direction of his homeland. "It is at least warmer there." He joked with a teasing glint.

Ciceron Speaks
Kiara Speaks
Silent Speech

Image Credit

@Tiamat
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-04-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-04-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-05-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-06-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-13-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 11-19-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 11-20-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Ciceron - 12-01-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: how can I keep from singing? - by Tiamat - 12-11-2015, 04:27 AM