the Rift

Mother May I? [DRAGOMIR's enchanted skull to ISOPIA]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
He

is plain.

Do girls scream, Le Pew! And run away from you?

You probably hate my Father.  
Though you loved my mother. No surprise there. You have so much in common with Kahlua after all. Certainly more than I do.

What’s it like being you? Do you let your name define you? Or your bloodline?

AB: 2
DT: 3
WE: 2

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki
Iona blocks Queenie Mauja 

He – Mau is a boy.

is plain.  appearance ref – white, black spots, single horn

Do girls scream, Le Pew! And run away from you? -   appearance ref - Similar coloring of a skunk (b/w),  personality ref - unlucky in love, herd/history ref - leads the Edge which former herd fled from.

You probably hate my Father.   – history ref - presently upset with earth god after loss of Sno.
Though you loved my mother. No surprise there. You have so much in common with Kahlua after all. Certainly more than I do.  – history ref - relationship w/ Kahlua, appearance ref - similar coloring to Kahlua,  history/herd ref - also holds same title (Worlds Edge Queen) that Kahlua held.

What’s it like being you? Do you let your name define you? Or your bloodline? history ref – new LT (frostheart -> frozen light), recently lost eldest daughter and is grieving.

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Nope.

AB: 2
DT: 3
WE: 1

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
It looked like most of you guessed this in the skype chats :P

Dragomir's enchanted skull was sought!

He
-- Gender ref

is plain.
-- species ref - equine

-- Has a skunk tail. Literally if you google 'Do girls scream, Le Pew! And run away from you?' it brings up Pepe LePew, if 'Le Pew' wasn't enough to get you to 'skunk'.

-- Personality/bias reference?
From profile: Helovia, a realm ruled by divines of all three species - a concept which makes the young man immediately ... feel repulsion towards the divines of the land. Iso's Dad is one of those Gods.

Though you loved my mother. No surprise there.
-- Lists Kahlua as a 'crush', and says, It is here that he meets Kahlua and the glass, where he falls in love with both

You have so much in common with Kahlua after all. Certainly more than I do.
-- Both are paints, both were crafters, both are equines.

What’s it like being you?
-- fluff

Do you let your name define you?
-- Not all characters here have names that have formal definitions. Dragomir literally means, To whom peace is precious. But it isn't clear on his profile that 'peace is precious' to him (the word 'peace' doesn't appear anyone on his profile), and so it doesn't 'define' him.

Or your bloodline?
-- Has a long, important, listed bloodline.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
He
-- Gender ref

+1 | yup

is plain.
-- species ref - equine

+1 | yup

-- Has a skunk tail. Literally if you google 'Do girls scream, Le Pew! And run away from you?' it brings up Pepe LePew, if 'Le Pew' wasn't enough to get you to 'skunk'.

+1 | Yup!

From profile: Helovia, a realm ruled by divines of all three species - a concept which makes the young man immediately ... feel repulsion towards the divines of the land. Iso's Dad is one of those Gods.

0 | I feel like this isn't specific enough. I was looking for purely earth god dislike.

-- Lists Kahlua as a 'crush', and says, It is here that he meets Kahlua and the glass, where he falls in love with both

+1 | Yup!

+1 | Yup!

-- fluff

-- Not all characters here have names that have formal definitions. Dragomir literally means, To whom peace is precious. But it isn't clear on his profile that 'peace is precious' to him (the word 'peace' doesn't appear anyone on his profile), and so it doesn't 'define' him.

0| This was too abstract for me... maybe if it had said 'you don't let your name define you'

Or your bloodline?

0 | seems more like it's relating to being defined by a bloodline, not the length of one

5/3 is pass from me!

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

He
-- Gender ref
+1| [gender ref] yes

is plain.
-- species ref - equine
+1| [species ref] yes - though it could be argued plenty of equines aren't plain, but I got the idea behind it :P

+1| [Appearance ref] yup

0| [? ref] too vague, especially with how specific 'my father' is and broad a statement Dragomir disliking all the gods is.

0| [Relationship ref] In his relationship section he has a spot specifically for 'loves' and Kahlua is not there.

+1| [Relationship ref] Pretty solid

-- fluff

+1| [Name ref] considering Dragomir was also an equine supremacists too I think this is really nice!

Or your bloodline?
0| [Lineage ref] too vague - it ties in well to the clue above but alone is a bit too weak.

5/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
@Dragomir 's enchanted skull to isopia!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode