the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

"What else do you do to stay in shape." The way she asked, well it flat out told me that my frustration was obvious. Ah well. If she teases me and leaves me wanting, then I will just have to train harder. If not.... Well we shall see. "Patrol, or spar with others of the herd to increase my skill or to help with theirs." It was the truth, even if I was not fond of sparring with those I would be helping. I'd rather spar with those better than me, to learn from them and grow.

I nod and was just about to turn and make an exit when she spoke again. Her words, well grabbed my complete attention. She admitted she was not finished with her bath, but also claimed that I needed one too. I huffed softly, not really thinking that I did.. But the flick of her tail against my chest.... Well there was just something about it that I could not resist. She told me to follow. I stayed where I was for a moment. My resistance was already cracking as I asked if she lived alone. "I never said that I lived alone." Okay, now I have to follow and find out. But if she has a mate... Then no, I should not be here. "Well then surely your mate will be coming back soon. I wouldn't think he would like you with another stallion...." yes, try to be the good guy. Let her come to me. Let her keep making the advances and let her pursue me. I want to know that she wants what I do before I make any moves. I also want to make sure I am not going to be tapping another stallion's mate. I do have some noble morals... Even if I am possibly going to break one by not waiting to have a mate of my own..

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-11-2015, 12:44 AM