the Rift

[PRIVATE] Feels Like the First Time

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"Well then surely your mate will be coming back soon. I wouldn't think he would like you with another stallion...."

Mates.

What was it with the horses in Helovia and the idea of having one particular mate? What were they, wolves? She was quite certain that if any of the horses that lived here and had mates lived in Dorngarrow they would be shocked to find that mates mattered very little. What mattered was carrying on a strong lineage. A strong mother and a strong father creating a strong foal that would grow into a warrior.

But that wasn't what this was. This had nothing to do with foals or carrying on any kind of lineage. Sometimes sex was just sex. It was meaningless, a way to work out frustration and excess energy, a way to make yourself feel good and then, when it was over, you could send the fuckboy on his way and wash the stench of him off.

"I never said I had a mate." Phantom hummed softly as she walked toward the stream. She wanted to roll her eyes, though. She was offering herself to the stallion out of a combination of boredom and the fact that she hadn't had a good lay since she crossed the Threshold, and he was trying to act like a saint. Since when did stallions ever control their urges? It was annoying that she was having to work so much to break his restraint and she was beginning to wonder if she would be able to. If he continued to act so noble she'd just have to give up on him and chalk him up to a stallion that had some respect.

But she had to try one last time.

"And if I did, don't you think you should hurry before he came back?" She stopped, her head turning as she looked at the warrior. It was up to him whether or not he accepted her final invitation and if he didn't then he could run his ass back to the Hidden Falls and spar with his friends.

"."

Phantom

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and destroy every legend in my head

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-04-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Aaron - 11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels Like the First Time - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM