the Rift

[PRIVATE] laying with dogs [moon god-SWP]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Took you long enough."

The goddess' words purred out of thin air, wispy and airy - quickly to be followed by her svelte lilac form. "I would have thought you would have been one of the first ones to visit."

Fully materialized now, the Goddess appraised both Ktulu and Eytan with impassive icy stares. She assumed that this was going to be a rather ... interesting conversation, for she knew that apologies did not easily come to the mare. That, and the little issue of her son having died. And then there was Archibald, the lumbering giant behind her. The Goddess cared far less for his tone - and was even more loathed to speak with him based on the injuries she had sustained. She was no mere mortal. And the both of them - hiding in her brothers lands - could not protect them, if she so decided to retaliate. And yet...Raising her chin, the Goddess decided to take the high road.

After all, she wasn't the one with anything to lose.

"Hototo died as he lived - concern for others. It was never my intention for him to be a part of this. For that, I am sorry." And she was. The sincerity in her voice broke through her usual hardened and careless tones. For the moment she ignored Archibald, her gaze and intention focused upon Ktulu. It could easily have been her son, her Mesec, who perished, had he half the desire to protect that Hototo did. In that, her empathy grew.

Messages In This Thread
laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Ktulu - 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by God of the Moon - 11-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: laying with dogs [moon god-SWP] - by Ktulu - 11-08-2015, 05:59 PM