the Rift

[OPEN] I've Waited Long Enough for You

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N

Eden flicked her ears back as the child began to stir. The pale, golden dipped filly then began to wiggle. Not just a little bit. A lot a bit. Eden's brow furrowed, moving her head away from the child as she wiggled and whinny. The child seemed full of energy. Or perhaps just highly motivated.

"Eden!"

Her lips fell open slightly, her golden gaze shifting from her daughter to the stallion calling her name. It was one she knew well. Relief flooded her body upon seeing his golden body gleaming against the similar shades of the sand, his ivy markings standing out strikingly against his coat. Tears well up in her eyes, and for a moment, she feels a bit of pride for her small family.

"Ilios," She whispers softly when she sees him, but she can't hold her excitement. "Ilios!" She shouts, still too weak to stand and run to his embrace. He falls to her side, cushioning her head and running his lips across her neck. She heard him speak, but she did not listen. She was focused only on him, on the way his skin felt against hers.

Then he noticed the foal. Eden looked up to the little filly, watching her wriggle around for a moment. She smiled at her daughter before looking to Ilios with a gaze that said, 'Look what I did! I did it! Be proud with me!'

He nuzzled her, then left to join the filly. Eden began to rise as well, realizing the filly was most likely so active for being hungry. (It took her a while to realize this, but at least she did, in fact, realize it, right?) Eden was a bit shaky, but she managed to move to their daughter's side. She nudged her softly in an attempt to get her to try and stand as well. Eden flicked an ear to Ilios upon hearing his question, perhaps the greatest dilemma she had been faced with yet: choosing a name. She looked to him with uncertainty. Whatever they named her, she would be stuck with forever.

Eden knew the filly was born in tallsun, the hottest time of the year. Why not make her remember that easily? "How about a summery name?" Eden suggests, thinking for a moment before her face lit up, an idea forming in her mind.

"Maui?"

@Maui @Ilios I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! forgive me ;-;
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Eden - 11-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: I've Waited Long Enough for You - by Maui - 12-07-2015, 05:36 PM