the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Be Still

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

Large gulls wheel overheard, bobbing and dipping and arcing and swooping, a cacophony of cries and squawks their score over a dull roar waxing and waning The air smells rich in brine and algae, mingling with the chlorophyll of the island's forest that runs alongside the bone-white coast. There is a faint wind, running ethereal fingers through Imonada's long dark locks and dusting salt across her lips, making fat palm leaves sway hypnotically. Tallsun in the tropics might have meant a sweltering, awful day complete with nibbling pesky little flies and seasonal lethargy, but the ocean kept the temperature in check with the aid of sheet-like clouds that rolled across the sky at a leisurely pace. She had been scouting, for it was written in the very fabric of her make-up, fully intending to make good on her plan to mentally map Helovia.

A glimmer like precious pearl along the beach catches Imonada's discerning eye; a bluey dove standing before matching waters, right down to the ivory caps of sea foam rushing around her charcoal hooves. Pulling away from a shattered coconut she had been stripping the juicy flesh from, she abandons it in the sand and strolls over to Adria as tiny crabs skitter out of her path. "Hey," she calls, her tone pleasant, if not slightly unsure. When, if, the other pegasus turns away from the stretch of endless cobalt, she'll see a small and lithe mare in complete contrast to her pale jaybird hues. "You okay?" Tilting her head, she shamelessly casts a searching look across the girl's form with sleepy boudoir sloe eyes uncomfortably bright in their intelligence. "I found some coconuts," she motions back with the tip of her slender chin. "Few are open, or at most need some prying. Want to join me?" Adria looked so lost that it resonated with her, plucking the chord of a more vulnerable place inside. Connecting with others was difficult for her, but she found it easier to interact when she was able to provide comfort or help.

"You are very pretty, by the way. Where did you come from?" She had an inkling that it was from one of the realms beyond, but getting someone to talk about themselves was her style. "Sorry. I am getting ahead of myself. I'm Imonada."

Pixel template base by BronzeHalo

@Adria HI HAWK
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
Peace Be Still - by Adria - 11-06-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Imonada - 11-07-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Adria - 11-08-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Imonada - 11-09-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Adria - 12-26-2015, 09:57 AM