the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Be Still

Adria Posts: 36
Absent Abyss atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Hawk

She might has starred at the far coast for hours, wandering what it was like, wandering if she could get over there, and going through again all that absorbed her, had it not been for the low call. The girl does not jump though, for a second only a hark turns back. A bit dangerous to let another sneak up on her like that, and then not care much, but the thoughts that held her were so very strong. Finally, like a delayed reaction the girl turn from the sea.

The fine carved head looks then upon a most opposite creature. For a moment she is still silent, as she looks on this most strange but oddly beautiful being. The rich black body seemed silken in the sun, giving it a most likely halo of dark purity. Slowly a smile rose on the girl’s face to see such a love thing, and to finally be spoken to in this strange world. “Hello” Her tongue at last speaks. The thoughts still nagged her brain, pulling at her attention, but this most beautiful creature in front of her was proving a great distraction.

Usually the girl would have been bubbling with questions and gibberish about whatever was rolling though her mind. Yet with so much spinning out up there, it was hard to keep focus. The question of was she okay is perhaps more of a serious one than her reply come to reveal. The child smiles, nodding her head. “Certainly, it’s a lovely day.” Her voice perks up, as slowly the lure into conversation begins to pull her from the trance she had found herself in by the water’s edge. Even a little light wind began to pull at the tips of her mane again.

The ebony lady offers and invitation and the tasseled tail at the girl’s hips swings to life. Its all that the sweet girl ever needed to pull her from some troubling woe. A kind face, and company. “It would be a pleasure!” There was just one little hiccup-What were coconuts? Why was she trying to open them? The island of home had never had coconut trees, well nearly any trees really. But that didn’t stop the girl. She walks over with a gentle grace, though lets the ebony lady lead.

It was upon getting closer the sea blue eyes finally notice something hidden against the pitch black of the kind mare’s sides. Wings. The rich black feathers looked so lush and silken. The girl looks back up, but her mind was far from focused. This mare the girl had never seen, was she of this land? Was she one of those strange most unusual ones that flew? But before the girl could blurt it out the mare is talking again. So the child waits patiently. Being somewhere so strange, and with a stranger the lessons of manners were finding split seconds to weasel their way into her brain.

Curled ears lean back a bit bashful at the compliment, but inside the small girl’s heart blooms. It was a small compliment, but like that tiny suggestion it was all that was needed to patch the lost girl’s spirit. It was a good thing too, the question after it posed a bit a struggle. But now the girl was gaining her usual self back and the reply did not take long, though its actual answer was a sticking point. “Well I’m not from here. I…well I’m not sure were I came from. It was always home. Are you from here?” Now the girl was awake, and going, and the questions began to bubble out. “Where is here? Is that place over there an island too? I saw a horse fly with wings, can you do that?”  Every stopped up thought that lead her to the lost now sprung forth, and her face was light and bright to be asking them. The pure spark of her spirit unable to keep down.

It was though rather rude, as the silken mare reminded her by the comment of her name. The curled ears fall slightly. How could she be so foolish! She hadn’t even asked for the mare’s name! How rude was that? Father would be so ill tempered if he knew. Still once going again the light in her was hard to be put out. ”Oh right, my name is Adria, but you can call me Ava.” Her dainty head dips slightly and raises with a playful smile. This was more like it. Perhaps the suddenness of her mood swing would be cause for concern. Was she glad for a distraction from her fate? But knowing the girl it is more likely just a product of who she was. As fast shifting as the wind above the waves.

OOC:: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE NOVEL And I'm still figuring her out so sorry for the awkwardness @Imonada  

Messages In This Thread
Peace Be Still - by Adria - 11-06-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Imonada - 11-07-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Adria - 11-08-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Imonada - 11-09-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Peace Be Still - by Adria - 12-26-2015, 09:57 AM