the Rift

[OPEN] How Far We've Come [Welcoming]

Tamorin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
TAMORIN

Tamorin couldn't have been more happy to escape the binding forest of the Threshold. He'd spent so long wandering the forest aimlessly that he had latched onto the first sign of life in the form of Rikyn. Though Rikyn was not all as he seemed and there was something about him that Tamorin couldn't quite place his hoof on, but it rubbed him the wrong way. So without little persuasion, Tamorin ended up setting off with Ciceron and his fearsome companion Kiara. The white tigress lagged behind them as they left the group in the Threshold and even though he was certain he could trust the tiger not to turn upon him, it did unsettle him to have her out of his line of sight. He tried to hide his discomfort though through a gentle smile, but he couldn't help but check behind him every so often. He kept up easily with the grey stallion's long strides as long as he didn't get lazy and begin to drag his feet, that was. 

Eventually the tall, ancient trees fell away from them in curtains and for the first time in what felt like weeks, Tamorin could see the horizon. He sighed gratefully, but made sure not to stop, his eyes large as they looked into the clear sky ahead. It took a little while but eventually they made it to the Hidden Falls. The land changed drastically from a forest filled with tall trees to many hills that intersected with one another, creating an unusual but beautiful landscape. "It's quite beautiful." Tamorin commented finally, drawing his gaze to Ciceron, who welcomed him. A small grin emerged as excitement brewed within him. "Thank you," he drew his gaze away and onto the land once more. Enjoying the warmth of the open air and being able to see the sky much more clearly. He squared off his shoulders, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air. He sighed then, dropping his nose to the cool water as the grey did. His ears swivelled to Ciceron as the stallion spoke and it was another minute or so before Tamorin lifted his head to reply. 

Ciceron wanted to know more about him, about what he wanted to do, though that was a question not easily answered. Before the old man had died and before ending up in the Threshold, Tamorin was apart of a band of rogue horses. They caused trouble wherever they went, but little Tamorin had never been anything more than a mouse in the back, trying his hardest to impress his elders while all at the same time wondering what kind of pain the group caused. His brow darkened for a moment, then he brushed the thoughts away. "I...don't have much to go on, but I did a little bit of fighting here and there." He said after a moment, though he wasn't sure if he wanted to continue down that road or not. Now that he was gone...perhaps there was something more he could achieve? But he knew not of what it was, so instead gave a sheepish shrug of his shoulders. 

@Ciceron
Apologies about the wait! I've got rsi in my right wrist and it has been playing up quite a bit as of late so i've found it difficult to do heaps of typing <3 ;u;

Messages In This Thread
How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Ciceron - 11-07-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Tamorin - 11-14-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Imonada - 11-16-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Ciceron - 11-17-2015, 11:01 PM