the Rift

[OPEN] How Far We've Come [Welcoming]

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

As usual in her downtime, Imonada is baked out of her gourd; but instead of lolling about as she did during the immediate and hallucinatory effects of her favorite poison, hours later she is now enjoying a surge of energy doubled by the numbing of pain and the freedom it reveals. Disused wings leave her with well-exercised muscle in the legs, and she uses them today, winding adroitly through the forests of Hidden Falls only to burst out of the bushes in a full canter that leads her straight into a pond, crashing nosily. Surprised ducks take to air with angry mutterings, leaving her alone to tame her heavy breathing and watch the water settle back into its glassy form. But she isn't alone; voices direct her attention to the shore, where she spots Ciceron and someone unfamiliar entering the glade. "Ciceron!" She calls to him with a hint of laughter in her voice.

As he and the chocolate-hued neophyte dip their snouts down to drink, she begins slithering closer, leaving a 'V' in her wake as she slowly swims inland. "HeeelllloooooOOoo," the small black mare directs at Tamorin. "Who is this?" She blinks owlishly and comes right to the shore, but doesn't make a move to exit the water--nor does she look like she is about to any time soon. Raven-silk tendrils plaster to her strong neck and refined, albeit mutty, features; the dark wet feathers lining her breast shimmer with a faint midnight blue as light reflects off the water, their jewel iridescence on display for the whole world. Or at least the two stallions and the tigress, crouched in the tall grass that spills out from the surrounding forest. "Oh, pardon me. I am Imonada. I am a Marauder for our herd. I spy..." She narrows her eyes playfully at the new unicorn, obviously sizing him up with a sweep of her abyssal gaze. "On everyone." There is a heated pause, then she giggles airily, a sound that tinkles, so unlike her sober self.

"Anyway, I overheard you say you've done some fighting. How are you with that? Everyone here has a role, but you are free to choose what you'd like to do. We have fighters, spies, healers, creators, and priests. Don't worry if you aren't terribly skilled; you'll be trained, and guided." Suddenly her expression shifts into something warm and gentle. "Welcome to Hidden Falls, my friend. You will be cherished here."

Looking back to the grey, she smiles at him. "How was the journey? You both must be tired. Hungry?"

"Talk."

@Ciceron
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Ciceron - 11-07-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Tamorin - 11-14-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Imonada - 11-16-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: How Far We've Come [Welcoming] - by Ciceron - 11-17-2015, 11:01 PM