the Rift

[PRIVATE] This Prison Life

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Holy gummy bears do I hate summer. What is appealing about this season? Nothing! That’s what! It’s a terrible burden on the year and if there’s a particular god that it’s charge of it I might just need to go have a talk with them because this is getting ridiculous. I don’t leave the Basin anymore because there’s a high probability that I’ll melt if I left. Luckily, we’re far enough north here that even the sun is just vaguely warm. I could probably even get away with sunbathing but I only risk it in the early morning and late afternoon - just as the sun is starting to hide behind the mountains again. So I’ve kind of turned into a night owl except I don’t really like to sleep during the day so this entire season is just one bundle of awkward.

I probably would have ignored the fact that someone was calling my name if WAIT

CALLING MY NAME?! Well swedish fishsticks as if I’m going to sit around in my cave with my bundles of fleece and not answer that call. It was totally worth melting, if that were possible. Fortunately it wasn’t quite that warm but I still hurried as quickly as my little pink legs could go!

And well, wouldn’t you know that the one who called forth my name with such joy, such vigor, was none other than our handsome, golden king. I hurry to join him near the uh… cave-thing but to be honest I’m not really looking at it. I’m looking at him! “Thranduil! How wonderful to see you today, how are you? And how are you?” Because what, like I’m not going to say hello to the adorable little deer creature? I still don’t really understand the whole ‘companion’ thing and so far, every companion I’ve ever met has never spoken back to me. I think they’re a little shy around me so I’ve decided to be extra sweet to them.
sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Thranduil
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
This Prison Life - by Thranduil - 11-07-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: This Prison Life - by Johnny - 11-07-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: This Prison Life - by Thranduil - 12-08-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: This Prison Life - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 08:15 PM