the Rift

grabby hands

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
You are born for war. Was Aries? It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar. He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you. Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age. Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts. I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too.

AB: 0/2
DT: 0/3
HF: 0/2
WE: 0/2

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald protects KTULU.

You are born for war. (Father was a warlord) Was Aries? (Aries is a ram sign, Hototo had ram horns) It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar. He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you.(Ktulu is dark like the night sky with light accents) Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age.(Ktulu is older than him) Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts. I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too. (Attacked the Moon Goddess and had her magic taken away.)

Dvorak Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 hh :: 10
Tamme
Dvorak blocks himself

You are born for war. ----> Warrior type
Was Aries? It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar. ---> Has ram's horns
He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you. ---> Dark in color
Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age. ---> 10 is old? lol
Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts.---> Has psychotic episodes
I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too. ---> Blamed for the sins of his father?

Virgil Posts: 19
Deceased atk: 3.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 9 HP: 58.0 | Buff: Novice
Odd
Virgil blocks himself.

You are born for war. Was Aries?
- Is a warrior/guardian character

It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar. He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you.
Is dark gray

Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age.
- Is older than Volt

Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts.
- Thinks he's in purgatory, meaning everyone he talks to he thinks is a 'ghost'.

I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too.
Injuries during SWP/when he came to Helovia?

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
None of the above are wanted.

AB: 0/2
DT: 0/3
HF: 1/2
WE: 0/2

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham guards himself.

You are born for war. Father is a warlord, built like his father. War-oriented personality.

Was Aries? It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar. He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you. Black appearance.

Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age. Is older than Volterra

Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts. I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks Mauja

You are born for war. -- "war horse" breed, like Friesian
Was Aries? It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar. -- Aries is a ram, march-april zodiac sign, the northern vernal equinox
He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you. -- on wiki, Aries is white, so I suppose the horse we're after here is a dark one
Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age. -- character is older than Volterra
Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts. -- close friend to Ghost?
I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too. -- this one really feels like the whole Mauja/Torasin thing >_<;

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
The golden guards the mountains well.
Thranduil protects Nox.

You are born for war.- He was born to be a fighter killing a lot of his family

Was Aries? It wouldn't surprise me, as you're quite similar- Has two ram like horns, and his personality as turned out to be a lot softer than what it was before.

He stands out against the midnight sky though, unlike you.- Nox has a black coat blending into the night sky

Whilst I'm plagued with youth, you are blessed with age- Nox is older than Volterra

Although, maybe you're going a bit senile because I'm sure I've seen you talking to ghosts.- He hears demonic voices and speaks with them often

I can't blame you, though. If I was flogged for a simple act of self-defence, I'd be a bit crazy, too- His brother tried to kill him, but Nox defeated his brother causing his father to hate him and beat him.

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Mortuus Nox's wolf hide armour was sought.

Born for war = Breed ref, Andalusian

Aries = ram, he has ram horns

Midnight sky = black, colour ref

He = gender ref

Blessed with age = older than Vol, also 'he has the personality of an old soul' from personality section

Senile, talking to a ghost = 'mumble Latin as if talking to dead spirits of hell'

Flogged for self-defence = his father beat him for killing his brother in self-defence, also flogged = whip, a whip is a 'scourge', rank ref, this was more of a fun historical thing though as I know clues can't count for 2 things ;D