the Rift

[OPEN] This Collar's Killin Me

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

A cry pierces across the flats, a warning, but not for him. Haldir stops, his large ears leaning forward to listen, and pale eyes looking more intensely out. His concern was not shared by the gold. Instead tasseled tail swings in an upbeat rhythm, and those lips grow a most wicked smile. He was rather glad to be spotted. It takes two after all. Not to mention his body was spent, so he was rather glad to be found instead of having to go find. So his beat continues on uninterrupted, and Haldir is left to catch up.

The glaring reflection of the sky keeps most of the details away at first, but as he walks boldly on forward, he begins to notice a few most interesting features. The creature was dark, and a tell tale white skull. His step hesitates, but only once. He knew that skull marking. Haldir, shivered to feel the change shift over his bonded, and his concern grew. The dark stag did not want to be walking towards more pain and battled. Who? Did he know for sure? His mind searched through the fog of the past. One day, long ago in a challenge the mare had plead her belly, but was this a product?

The golden did not remember Confutatis with many happy thoughts. She had been a pain in his side, and worse yet he didn’t get to personally let her know how that felt. It had been a side mission for a while to rid world of her, or at least make it unbearable for the damn woman. What to do with her possible child, well that was a very interesting question.

He comes up with a rather pleasant look, even a small smile playing out on his lips. His gait unhurried, and at ease. Though she was just as tall as he, and a finely built lass he sees little threat. Those earth eyes were watching carefully though. If she was the devil’s daughter, one thing was for sure, there was no telling what she would do. Perhaps he could even have a bit of fun twisting that cord. Still even if she wasn’t the devil’s child, no reason to escalate the situation. It was supposed to be fun after all. Well fun for him.

So the golden come to a halt a respectable distance from her, his head nodding. “Afternoon.” His tasseled tail swings high at his sides, the only reveal of his energy. He hated introductions. If only they get on to the good stuff. If she could tell him who she was her worst fear, and greatest treasure he could get onto the best part. His entertainment for the evening. Haldir was not of the same notion. He was still wary of that most terrible cry from the dragon. Though he was at least old enough not to feel the need to cling to the golden’s side, he still eyed the silver thing with caution. If they stayed superficial and shallow, leaving soon, the deer would not mind.

That was definitely not the golden’s thoughts though. “What leads a damsel like you wandering so far out here on a lovely day like this?” Yes let’s just see how an open invitation to pick her brain would go, great plan. But the golden didn’t really care if his motives were exposed a little, or if he gave some sense of ill will. So high and sharp was his desire to rip the collar from his neck, that it didn’t matter if the very act got in the way of something productive. “Ah, terribly sorry, Thranduil, at your service.” This was a distraction, entertainment, nothing more. Or so he thought. Little did he know of just how much he and this mare had in common. Or rather how much their enemies had in common.

OOC :: So excited for them to meet! =D
"Speech"

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out.
Image credit.

@Nymeria

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 11-08-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 11-08-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 11-08-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 11-08-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 12-09-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 12-10-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 12-12-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 12-15-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 01-02-2016, 03:36 PM