the Rift

pick up the pieces [kou/aviya]

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

I looked back to Mother Kou as she spoke, but only one thing that came out of her mouth stuck out at me. Daddy. I looked up at the creature before me again, my heart swelling. "Daddy." I said, letting my brain process how it felt on my tongue. I liked it. With an excited nicker I jumped forward again and nuzzled into Daddy d'Art's chest. I felt complete and happy and safe. I knew, with these two raising me, I would be exactly what they wanted me to be.

After staying close to the warmth of Daddy d'Artagnan for quite some time I looked up at him, my body swaying slightly. I was so happy. Watching him I felt so much admiration. He was huge and seemed so strong and he was so gentle near Mother Kou and I. Turning towards Mother Kou I trotted back over to her and poked her with my muzzle, a playful smile painted on my white features. Turning my head towards Daddy d'Art I turned as quickly as possible and reared shakily on my new legs, poking him as fiercely as I could in the shoulder with my small, cloven hooves.
"Speak"

an0uk14 | burtn | photopolis | Manip: Time

Messages In This Thread
pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by d'Artagnan - 10-06-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-06-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-13-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-19-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Mesec - 11-01-2012, 05:27 PM