the Rift

[OPEN] I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

"Indeed you have." The God's voice billowed from unseen lips.

Light poured down from the heavens, illuminating the tattered and tired stones that littered the Veins. The God often thought of having someone clean the place up but ... such things did not really contribute to his vanity. Better that this Godliness was made even more magnificent in comparison with the pathetic shrine that housed his name. The God appeared through a puddle of sunlight - his shiny and molten form glistening in the light that sparkled around him.

"I saw you also fighting against the Crocodile God in the Flats. Your efforts were appreciated. "

Folding his golden wings to his lithe sides, the God inspected the unicorn for a moment, silently. He knew what it was to long to change the past, to bring back those who were gone, to write wrongs which had long since ceased to exist. But such fires only burned the user. Perhaps that was why the Sun God constantly dripped molten fire.  

"Have you moved forward? Have you let the ashes of your past burn away? Or do you intend to use your new gifts to re-ignite what is long gone?"

Would the stallion before him even know? Surely he would think that he had moved on, but had he? The God was skeptical. And yet it was not his place to decide for others. He had given Erebos a quest that he thought might aid him in this transition. If the boy fulfilled the Gods demands, and yet still did not see. Well...such was the fate of mortals. 

Erebos has been granted the following!

:: [ Magic: DarkxFire (U) | Ability to cause combustion upon touch ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can either cause intense damage to two dinner-plate sizes areas, or broad burning damage to a 4ft x 4ft area ]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun] - by Erebos - 11-08-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun] - by God of the Sun - 11-08-2015, 04:45 PM