the Rift

[PRIVATE] sing of sin choir boy --

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

She was stoic, flirting with fate with each strike. Her hooves strike the muscled side of the unfortunate unicorn with a sickening thud. This dance they've been performing in the open is coming to a close, their slick forms tempting one another with vicious bites and daunting lunges. Their savage brawl began with words thick and heavy with blood lust, each side exchanging foul insults before the first kicks were thrown. An eye was lost to Colt's true shot, leaving the brute vulnerable to attacks on his left. As her iron hooves strike upon his flesh for a final time, a grunt leaves her lips as her legs rise to collide with the man's open side. A violent screech tumbles from the stained lips of her opponent, his sides shutter with fatigue as he turns tail and runs just as a coward would. Steel eyes harden as he flees, a sick twist in her gut making her want to scream and mock his cowardice, but she knows that her shouts will fall on deaf ears. 

Turning with a shuddering body, her brows narrowed, she takes steps through the open field. How bruised her body was would soon be discovered as she crept closer to the flowing river. Under the sweltering heat of Tallsun Colt finds herself with bloodied gashes and trembling muscles in her legs. She grits her teeth, feeling the satisfactory pain in her body as she shifts her weight, teetering on the edge of the river. She slips in with an ungraceful half leap, that was more of a weak stumble and hop into the water, leaving her burning with self-loathing. She lets out a soft gasp at the feeling of cold water encircling her over heated form. She wades deeper until the water soaks into the fur of her sides, washing sweat and dirt from her body. Colt cranes her neck to take deep gulps of the liquid before turning back to face the shore. She gazes into the direction of the caitiff, a smirk playing upon her lips at her victory. The thought of such an arrogant man who had, pre-fight, told her that she would eat her words when she lost, running with his tail between his legs amused her so. He had been intimidated by someone as small as her, and although Colt knew her height could be of a disadvantage, she was also at an advantage of being underestimated. Fools they all were for thinking she was weak and pitiful, it made her roll over and cackle into the sky at their stupidity. 

She pulls her battered brass self from the current of the river, shaking herself off and letting her mane cling to her moistened neck. Whomever gathered enough courage to approach her now would find her in an almost sickeningly good mood from her victory, even if they held a horn or a wing she would treat them with a reputable sweetness in her tone. Such sweetness from Colt never lasted long however, and soon enough she'd become the venomous manipulator she's always been. 
"TALK TALK TALK"
colt just beat up some random unicorn lol oops c": 

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

There are few things more attractive than a woman at war. Sexist he may be, but he knows the fairer gender can sometimes prove to be anything but fair - they can be fierce, powerful creatures, which does nothing to dim the eternal ache in his groin for them. When he sees them, poetry in motion, using those heavenly curves and their God-given beauty for bloodshed rather than broodmothering, it does unspeakable things to him. He wants them. He wants them all. He wants their hooves on his skin, their teeth in his flesh and his in theirs, to bend them in submission and fold them to be tools of his pleasure. To take and take and take until he's done, until his thighs quiver and his heart slows, until the hunt is over...at least, over until the next time one catches his eye.

This woman, this warrioress, ignites all these feelings in him. He doesn't quite know why she is annihilating a unicorn, having missed the initial exchange - he does know that it is beautiful, like a work of fucking art. He advances, lonely predator, crushing the ground with his sheer weight and presence. The closer he gets, the more familiarity strikes him, and he's cast back to a meeting when he first obtained his magic, when he was but a boy without the needs of a man. She said she saw potential in him, and oh, how right she was. He is a stallion grown now, all hard lines and swollen muscle sculpted by testosterone and perseverence alike. His control of his magic has flowered and expanded, the magic that initially drew her to him as he stood balanced atop a hill of his own making.

He casts a lazy glance in the direction of the fleeing unicorn, shrivelling his nose in distaste. To submit so easily? Foul man. His thick legs bring him to a halt near to her, and a grin flexes his lips as he looks down on her, now. There's quite a few hands in between their heights, and he wonders if she will recognise him as the boy who played with earth now he's reached his adult form. She finishes bathing in the river, and his penetrating crimson eyes linger as she shakes her mane, hungrily devouring each sharp muscle of her small but strong body. "And what did he do to earn your ire?" questions the young stud, his voice no longer the wavering squeak of a boy but the strong, hard rasp of a man.

Above them, a blood-red dragon circles. The crimson knows the thoughts in his bonded's mind, knows that the earth beast is on the prowl, and thus knows it is better to stay away.

FOOL ME ONCE, IT'S SHAME ON YOU
FOOL ME TWICE AND LET THE WOLVES COME CRASHING THROUGH
image credits

@Colt

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Dark

The unexpected words brings Colt's head shooting up, unfamiliar voice tugging at her in her post-battle high. The voice is deep, rather gruff and rather alluring, Colt's eyes rising to meet the sight of the stranger who had witnessed her battle and bathe. What her steel sights are met with is a familiar body, mind drawing out the memory of the child who manipulated the earth beneath his hooves to create mounds and masses, who had an ongoing feud with a unicorn. She cannot even hide her surprise, eyes widened and jaw slack as she hungrily eats up the physique of the brute before her. 

He's taller now, much taller. The gargantuan stands above her, looking down at her with this look in his eyes. Her eyes wander to the taut black hide that stretches over his well-developed structure, the definition in his muscles making her weak. His chiseled features and sturdy, confident posture could bring her to her knees with the way he holds himself, powerful and dominating. Colt feels vulnerable under his crimson gaze, like he's eating her up as his eyes sweep over every inch of her flesh. Being surveyed by such a powerful man brings fire to her thighs as she feels his gaze burrowing into her. 

This was not the same boy she had met all the while ago with his new found magic and youth, this was a man who'd gotten a taste of battle and had a hunger for domination that could never be satisfied. His battles were well fought, apparent from the scarring along his body, making her curious as to how they were all received. 

She pulls herself together, smirking as she strides confidently towards the mysterious man, wet tail clinging to her inner thighs as she moves forward. "He was an arrogant fool, he underestimated my abilities and disrespected me." Her voice is rather low and casual, with a sharper edge. Her eyes settle upon the stallion, she's never going to get enough of his robust midnight body. The contrast between then and now was astounding, and had it been any longer and she may have never recognized him as being the squeaky voiced babe she'd seen so long ago. It slowly dawns upon her she'd never asked for his name, and had little interest in doing so. If he wanted to share, he would. For now, the topic would linger on her recent victory. "Did you like the show?" Colt asks, words spanned out as she talks in a rather lazy manner, her syllables spread and her tone lustful and rather guttural. She had known he'd been watching, she could feel his eyes on her as she had danced to the rhythmic panting of her and her opponent. 
"TALK TALK TALK"

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

@Volterra
Join the movement.

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Her gaze is rife across him, and he bulks each formidable muscle for her inspection. His neck, with its stallion's crest, arches proudly and a small huff of warm air escapes his nostrils. She comes closer, dripping with moisture from her swim - or is it sweat from her exertions? Either way, the young stallion's eyes are hungry as they roam freely across her as hers had over him. He dwarfs her, but so had that unicorn; there is strength in those limbs, those hard muscles, that firm backside that he is sure could take his weight....And he remembers how she kicked the rock with the force of a bullet, a hidden weapon in her hind hooves. She is a woman to be respected...but she is also one to lust for, and lust he does.

She speaks, and he grins - a wolfish, savage smile that is only accentuated by the darkened gleam in his ravenous eyes. "More fool him." He might be prone to being a sexist pig, keen to exert his authority over women, but he rarely expects them to submit easily. He knows better than to underestimate anybody, whether they have balls or a womb. His flesh shivers as he pictures her bullet-like hooves crashing into it, whilst his teeth hook into her skin and hold her in place, anchor her down, have her squirming in rapture beneath him...

Ah, his pulse is racing and his loins are burning, so he swiftly removes his mind from those particular images. She asks if he enjoyed the show, and another wicked smirk begins to spread across those blackened lips. "Immensely." He dares take a small step forwards, mammoth frame shifting easily across the ground. From here he can almost smell the moisture rising from her warm skin, can detect the tang of blood and ire....it is delicious. "We never did finish our conversation from last time." Because Mauja had appeared, all ice and rage, and he had been distracted from the gun-mare. Now seems to be the perfect time to get...re-acquainted.

image credits

@Colt

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Dark

He was giving her a show, flexing each muscle as her eyes ran over it. One to the other, she lets her tongue slip from its ivory prison to moisten her lips. Colt feels a grin begin to stretch across her dark lips, rather pleased that he knows. What a good boy man he was, showing off his best physical traits. It was almost as if he wanted her to thirst over his mass, to admire his strength. She felt like he wanted her to know how powerful he is, how much potential he had to be a dominating war lord (like his ancestors before him). Thoughts of him being held in the ranks of her Empire sends her into an ecstatic state, something that she needed. The red-eyed titan would be a prized addition to her Empire, and by the gods did she need him within it.  

He responds to her question, covering more ground, lessening the gap between them. She holds her breathe and raises her eyes as she takes in the finer details of his being. From this distance she can see the whiskers of his muzzle twitch with his words, his eyes (those hungry eyes) wandering over her wet curves, and gods does she feel precious here beneath this mammoth's gaze. She looks over the ever so rough appearance his features take on, the way his posture looks all the more intimidating from a closer position. 

Colt isn't one for relations, deeming them unnecessary. She distances herself from all, leaving them outside of this cursed wall she'd built so hastily during her childhood. This was a game to her, something that she would play until she got what she wanted. She would let this stallion in, she'd take his teeth upon her hide and his sweat slick skin rubbing against hers, she'd feel the constricting of his muscles against her own. His domination of her would be little more than a means of pleasure. Once it was all over she would let him slide from her view and become little more than an affair of the past. 

"Ah, that." She lets the syllables fall rather nonchalantly, neck craning to meet the stallion's crimson gaze. He brought up the conversation from their first encounter, what few words she had gotten out before a stallion interrupted. Perhaps it was a good thing that he had, because back then he was a mere boy, unfit for war. Now he was hardened by the harsh months and a suitable candidate for her empire. "I have a rather, delicious offer for you." She smirks and licks at her lower lip, giving the brute a long moment to wonder what she meant by delicious offer"I am rebuilding my father's empire, an empire of equines. His goal was to show the whole of Helovia that we as a race are not weak, that we are superior. Our lack of wings and horns does not deter us from being the strongest." She turns herself away, giving the stallion a perfect view of her rump. She teases and taunts with the gentle sway of her hips as she looks into the river from which she had just risen. "Now that you're older, I think I can accept you into the ranks if you're interested. But this is a commitment, you need to be willing to work for me, and if all goes well you could end up working beside me." Colt turns again, eyes looking over the titan's features for a sign of interest. She slips closer to him, smirk still on her lips as she pushes herself closer to him until there's barely a breath between them. Her voice is hushed, quiet now, but still firm and filled with promise. " Maybe even now I can extend such a high position to you, if you can prove your worth." There's a moment between sentences where she holds her breathe and reaches up, as close to his ear as she can get (this was a time when her height was a curse). "So, titan, what do you say to my offer?"
"TALK TALK TALK"

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

@Volterra
Join the movement.

HELLO MUSE EXPLOSION

Perhaps some men would feel like a piece of meat before her gaze, but not him. He revels in it, revels in what could come if he meets with her...approval. Excitement thrums through him, thinking of Mirabella, thinking of the pleasure she gave him, contemplating how this particular mare would feel below him...She meets his gaze, and he tears his away from her delectable body with considerable reluctance. Whilst conversation is not the first thing on his mind at the moment, it was him who asked the question. Lecherous glances can wait, and he forces himself to listen to her voice and not try to tune into the thrum of her heartbeat.

He can't help the rough growl that leaves his throat at her sheer proximity, at the level of woman standing by him. He wants to touch, caress, bite, but resists. He has to focus on what she's saying. She speaks of an empire, an equine empire, and her offer to join it. His first thought is father would want me to. His second thought is why? Unlike his esteemed - and, some would say, closed-minded - sire, the black behemoth holds no ill-will towards the other species. He thinks of Isopia, born of every species in Helovia, and how if he was racist like his father, he would never have befriended her.

That's not to say her offer doesn't appeal to him. Working alongside her, all the treats that would undoubtedly come from that...living in a band, recruiting, growing, taking over a herd, ruling. Dominating. All things the young warlord craves, and to gain them with this bullet-mare by his side would be a dream come true. She turns, displaying the rump that he's so eager to press his chest into, before turning back towards him. She's even closer now, close enough to touch, and it's damn near impossible for his thought processes to continue when all the blood is vacating his brain for somewhere south of his head. She reaches up to his ear and he lowers his massive skull so he can feel her breath brushing against the tender hairs, eliciting another guttural snarl of desire from his clenched jaws. "You make it dreadfully hard to concentrate, you know," he rumbles, but nothing in his words suggests that he wants her to stop. Quite the contrary.

But she needs an answer, and he needs to think. He runs his nostrils down, aiming to drag his muzzle along her neck to her powerful shoulder, drinking in every caress of moist flesh before he tears himself away, forcing himself to take a step backwards so he can think. "Your offer is appealing," he says, and so it is. She offers power, strength, the fledgling bones of an empire. "But for now, I am afraid I must decline. I need to focus on growing my strength, sparring, not to mention surviving as an outcast, so that one day when I do rule an empire - be it yours or my own - I am prepared. Now is not the right time for me to join such an empire." It pains him, declining it, but he knows it is the right thing to do. Now is not the best time for him. He will rule one day, whether an outcast band or an actual herd, but he is too young at the moment. If not physically - for he has the musculature of a stallion in his prime, not a youngster barely entering manhood - then mentally, because he still needs to develop his mind and learn to control his temper and his urges alike. Around this gunmetal mare, that would be almost impossible.

He steps closer again now, slightly more tentative than before - in case her hooves should come for his face in retaliation for his refusal - but still exuding masculinity, virility, hunger. They may not be able to fight alongside one another, but perhaps they can still be of use to each other, by indulging desires that cannot be sated alone.

image credits

@Colt

Dark

With her body turned the way it is, eyes honed in on the coursing river ahead, rump pushed into the view of the midnight brute, she feels powerful. Colt feels in charge of this stallion's emotions, like her hands have grasped his mind and her grasp only strengthens with each gentle sway of her body. She sways her hips to a rhythm in her head, lingering there for a moment with her steel eyes colliding with the rushing current of the water before she shifts herself again. His eyes wander along her flesh, her post-battle wounds leave obstacles in his path of consumption. He eats her up like a hound to flesh, needy, lustful. Colt tempts him with rippling muscles and a gentle toss of her tresses, letting her wet mane stick in patches to her neck. 

Within close proximity, her lips just a hair away from his ear, she can hear his deep, husky noise of want. It sends sparks and shivers down her spine, her nerves tingling with impatience. She was a virgin, still pure and holy in the eyes of all. Never had she gotten close to a stallion in such an intimate way, never had she felt herself crushed between the earth and a sex driven brute. So Colt played this game blindly, feeling her way through with little hesitance, driven by her hormones and basic instincts. She knew what she wanted, she knew that the outcome was certain whether it happened today or tomorrow. A smirk plays out across her features, tentatively leaning closer into the titan's space. Pleasure courses through her veins, her body trembling with desire at the words that slip from his tongue. She reaches in towards his ear (what a gentleman he lowered his head for her), whispering, "I'm well aware." Her voice is low and lathered with lust and need. Colt parts her lips and reaches forward, intent on nibbling softly along the ears' velveteen edge before retracting. 

A sharp inhale is taken as his muzzle travels along her neck, dragging painfully slow down her skin, following the curvature of her muscles until it reaches her shoulder. She looks down at the stallion's crown, her gut twisting and fiery desire burning between her thighs. Oh what she would let this man do to her, the list went ever on as she feels his hot breath rolling over her moist hide, leaving her weak kneed and breathy. The moment ends as he draws himself back, leaving cold air to collect around her shoulder and her muscles to tense. Colt doesn't realize how utterly delicious that contact is until it's gone, leaving her craving more. 

His decline of her offer leaves her stunned, though she makes no effort to show it. Instead she nods her head, slow and understanding. So be it. If he believes he is not ready just yet, she will give him time. There was no need to rush him into the ranks of her empire. Not yet. As a just and understanding Emperor, she would let his rejection of her invitation slip by without so much as a second glance. "I understand, but... may you ever change your mind, this offer remains." Colt lifts her eyes from his charcoal breast to the white that caresses his features, lips slightly parted as she searches for more to say. There is nothing more to say, as this important topic is pushed aside by their basic needs. Colt meets the giant halfway, lips reaching out to meet his neck, to travel up along the muscles that rise from his figure. 

If he was (for now) no use to her empire, she could certainly still use him as a personal means of pleasure. His decline of her appealing offer does nothing to waver the tremble of her eager thighs, which are burning up with a need. Colt's breathing is becoming less quiet, more noticeable as she urges herself another inch or so, trying to feel that prized contact between brass and coal. She swallows, an easily heard sound rising from her throat as she finds her mind exploding with desperation. Her body so easily wants to slip into this basic, animalistic ritual. 
"TALK TALK TALK"

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

@Volterra
Join the movement.

No hooves sprawl towards his face, no nips rain down on his heaving flesh. Although she seems disappointed - and shame on the man who disappoints a lady as a fine as her! - it does not seem to dampen her spirit, and the stallion's arousal soars. "I realise it is callous of me to deny a lady - do let me make it up to you." That wicked gleam in his eye glows like a beacon as he moves closer as she does the same, a paragon of hedonism and hot, hungry flesh. Her lips move across the hard muscles beneath his thick neck, and he tenses them for her viewing pleasure. His own teeth slip forwards, hoping to land a series of sharp, sensuous nips across her withers and spine, to make her tingle. Oh, when he was a boy balanced on a tower of earth, he did not think he would be caressing the mare who launched a bullet-stone in his general direction. He did not understand then what it means to be a man, with a man's primal desires and eternal thirst for the pleasures of the flesh.

He understands now. And she, gun-mare, hewn of steel and explosions, strong enough to take down a man twice her size and yet feminine enough to erupt ardour in him, is the perfect receptacle for his hunger.

His colossal chest presses forwards, hoping to muscle into her own in a display of strength and dominance. Her scent intoxicates him, and that little part of his brain points out that heat-scent generally means that offspring could be an occupational hazard of any animalistic ravaging. But there is no time to think of that, no need to worry about it; the Gods aren't cruel enough to burden him with a child when he is scarcely out of boyhood himself. All thoughts of responsibility are thrust liberally away, not considering that his exertions may swell her sides with the fruit of their labours. Like any teenager, the giant takes risks, believing himself free from the 'accidents' that any others could have. The weight between his thighs intensifies as he shifts closer, ravenous red eyes boring into her as one quizzical lift of a rough brow hopes to serve as a suggestion for her to turn around and prepare herself for him. It crosses his mind that she may just want to tease and not actually follow through, but he thinks he can read her body well enough to assume that she wants this as much as he.

After all, flesh doesn't lie. His certainly doesn't, and anticipatory sweat already liberally beads him, darkening his obsidian fur to the most abyssal hue of midnight.

image credits

@Colt

Dark

Her ears prick forward as a shameless craving envelopes her being. Blood rushes through her, roaring in her coal auds as she feels hot breath against her flesh. Colt bites her lips and lets loose a trembling exhale, smirking. "Oh—" She lets out a breathy response, her lips trailing along the gargantuan's black hide, nipping gently as she made her way up to his ear. Taking her time, she feels the tensing of each muscle as she works his body, sensuous and precise. She leaves no piece of midnight flesh unadmired by her velveteen lips.

In exchange he begins to work at her own scarred flesh with nips that send sparks through her nerves, leaving her skin tingling and thighs quaking. Her withers twitch at the sensation of being pulled and kneaded with blunt teeth. Colt feels intoxicated by her lust, body overcome with this need to be dominated. She's overwhelmed by the most basic desire, whining softly at the feeling of a particular bite that sends her into an ecstatic high, a gentle gasp escaping from her lips. Here she was, weak kneed for a stallion formed from fire and stone. Her emotional attachment to him was little, her only goal was to get relief from her bothered loins and be off into the dark of night with nothing but the sensation of his moist coat flush against her own. 

He pushes forward, chest pressed flush against hers with their exchange of contact that's hot and needy. She leans into their shared flesh as she reaches up to nip at his cheek, closing her eyes and grinning. Oh how close she was, how exhilarating this felt. To be wanted like this, to be needed like this, it drove her mad. Colt watches the younger equine's expression closely, watching his alabaster brow raise in questioning. She tosses her head, locks falling along her neck as she tauntingly sways her hips. She turns, letting him admire the curvature of her structure before she flicks her tail in show of her readiness. Well aware of the consequences, of the possible outcome of this affair, Colt allows despite such. She wants to dance on the edge of chance and let him take her, her deflowering insignificant in the eyes of her drunken carelessness. 

Colt lets herself be dominated, lets this young man bring himself upon her with lust in his eyes and power between his thighs. It's desperate and needy, hot breathes and sharp grunts exchanged in the droning silence. She slips into a high, the stench of pleasure and sweat colliding as they commit sin together beneath the gaze of the clear sky.  
"TALK TALK TALK"

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

Join the movement.