the Rift

[PRIVATE] sing of sin choir boy --

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

He was giving her a show, flexing each muscle as her eyes ran over it. One to the other, she lets her tongue slip from its ivory prison to moisten her lips. Colt feels a grin begin to stretch across her dark lips, rather pleased that he knows. What a good boy man he was, showing off his best physical traits. It was almost as if he wanted her to thirst over his mass, to admire his strength. She felt like he wanted her to know how powerful he is, how much potential he had to be a dominating war lord (like his ancestors before him). Thoughts of him being held in the ranks of her Empire sends her into an ecstatic state, something that she needed. The red-eyed titan would be a prized addition to her Empire, and by the gods did she need him within it.  

He responds to her question, covering more ground, lessening the gap between them. She holds her breathe and raises her eyes as she takes in the finer details of his being. From this distance she can see the whiskers of his muzzle twitch with his words, his eyes (those hungry eyes) wandering over her wet curves, and gods does she feel precious here beneath this mammoth's gaze. She looks over the ever so rough appearance his features take on, the way his posture looks all the more intimidating from a closer position. 

Colt isn't one for relations, deeming them unnecessary. She distances herself from all, leaving them outside of this cursed wall she'd built so hastily during her childhood. This was a game to her, something that she would play until she got what she wanted. She would let this stallion in, she'd take his teeth upon her hide and his sweat slick skin rubbing against hers, she'd feel the constricting of his muscles against her own. His domination of her would be little more than a means of pleasure. Once it was all over she would let him slide from her view and become little more than an affair of the past. 

"Ah, that." She lets the syllables fall rather nonchalantly, neck craning to meet the stallion's crimson gaze. He brought up the conversation from their first encounter, what few words she had gotten out before a stallion interrupted. Perhaps it was a good thing that he had, because back then he was a mere boy, unfit for war. Now he was hardened by the harsh months and a suitable candidate for her empire. "I have a rather, delicious offer for you." She smirks and licks at her lower lip, giving the brute a long moment to wonder what she meant by delicious offer"I am rebuilding my father's empire, an empire of equines. His goal was to show the whole of Helovia that we as a race are not weak, that we are superior. Our lack of wings and horns does not deter us from being the strongest." She turns herself away, giving the stallion a perfect view of her rump. She teases and taunts with the gentle sway of her hips as she looks into the river from which she had just risen. "Now that you're older, I think I can accept you into the ranks if you're interested. But this is a commitment, you need to be willing to work for me, and if all goes well you could end up working beside me." Colt turns again, eyes looking over the titan's features for a sign of interest. She slips closer to him, smirk still on her lips as she pushes herself closer to him until there's barely a breath between them. Her voice is hushed, quiet now, but still firm and filled with promise. " Maybe even now I can extend such a high position to you, if you can prove your worth." There's a moment between sentences where she holds her breathe and reaches up, as close to his ear as she can get (this was a time when her height was a curse). "So, titan, what do you say to my offer?"
"TALK TALK TALK"

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

@Volterra
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
sing of sin choir boy -- - by Colt - 11-08-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Volterra - 11-15-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Colt - 11-15-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Volterra - 11-22-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Colt - 11-22-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Volterra - 11-28-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Colt - 11-28-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Volterra - 11-28-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: sing of sin choir boy -- - by Colt - 11-28-2015, 08:04 PM