the Rift

Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open)

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[I'm setting this after Torasin has been healed of course. :3]

These lands were cold and the paint didn't like it. It was the dark of night and he was out doing a nostalgic patrol. It certainly had been a while since he had to patrol borders. His fur was already becoming thicker and his areas of palomino were turning white. Soon he would look more like a grey horse than a golden tobiano. It would be putting it mildly that he couldn't wait for the warmer seasons. If this land even got warmer. His brown bonded was tucked into his creamy mane, wings strapped to his sides. Kiba didn't move from this position until they walked into a winged femme seemingly looking for the patron God.

"You are in the land of Moon ma'am. May I ask why you are here?" It felt so familiar. The questions one must ask in order to draw out whether the stranger was indeed looking for a home in a new herd. It had been so long since he had been part of a herd that he was almost nervous approaching newcomers. Not quite however as he remembered his ways as a former Oasis stallion, greeting anyone he could find and offering them a home if requested. First things first though, who are you and what do you want?

His brown bonded looked curiously from his back but said nothing. Torasin could feel the dragon's bubbling curiosity however, the need for him to greet everyone and everything was almost too much to bare for his hyper friend.

made by kukulein.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open) - by Nyx - 10-06-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open) - by Torasin - 10-08-2012, 08:12 AM