the Rift

Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open)

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu
A golden painted stallion moved towards Nyx, cordial in his words and ways. She could not help but give him a jovial smile when he stated the land she was in. So her Goddess had led her to a home that would keep her in the Dark Queen’s sight. Maybe it was just a coincidence though. She couldn’t help but have that flicker of doubt cross the paths of her mind. ”Merry meet good sir. It’s seems like I have stumbled into a land that would suite a soul like myself quite well.”, her chest rumbled with a small chuckle, elongating her neck to give him a small bow. ”I am from a place far away from here, but something drew me to these lands. I’ve had a long travel.” A dark sadness had a sweeping moment across her eyes but as soon as it was there, it was gone. Push it away, she scolded her mind, there was no need to relive what had happened. It was gone. Gone.

”My name is Nyx, I am a follower of the Goddess of night.” She offered her name with another tip of her maw. She could not help but wonder if her night Goddess and this new Goddess were alike. All places seemed to have their own deities , but the paint draft had hoped to keep her Night Queen with her always. Almost like a security blanket.
Nyx let her eyes size up the stallion quite briefly, it was a habit she had created in her travels. The warrior side of her was always on guard. But her eyes drew to the little brown dragon that clung to it’s master like a babe. Her lips drew up into a warm and curious smile, ”Why hello.”, this time speaking to the dragon. She let her neck fall down again, bowing to the creature with respect. It was not every day to befriend a dragon. And Nyx had a habit of trying to befriend every soul she in her path.

Ooc: oh poop, wrong account >.> but this is from Nyx hehe.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open) - by Nyx - 10-06-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open) - by October - 10-09-2012, 07:31 PM