the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Wiping the tears from his face using his foreleg the brindled colt tried to steady himself so he was not so all over the place emotion wise. It was hard when you had just watched your friend die in front of you and not be able to do anything about it. Poor Erthe... she had been so nice to him and they had had fun, it was so sad that she was gone. Shaking his head once more to rid the thoughts from flashing before his eyes the boy pulled his head up and took a breath while his heart continued to beat rapidly in his chest. Startling slightly as a voice actually answered his calls he jumped back a step in surprise his eyes zipping over to the source. Blue eyes find the young girl easily but his brain takes a little while to catch up with the rest of him. Was he dreaming that all this was happening?

Blinking multiple times just to make sure that he really isn't imagining things he allows himself to see the beautiful filly for the first time. Ignoring the twitchiness his optics take in everything about her curiously while he couldn't recall why she looked familiar. Based on her scent there wasn't anything really obvious so she wasn't from the Fall's or the Edge. (those being the only two scents he knew of the herds) Clearing his throat of the fogginess that still hung heavy he tried to appear better off than he actually was. "I'm fine." He replied trying to not sound as if he had been crying for the last hour or so as if his red blotchy eyes didn't give that away already. "Who are you?" He asked softly taking a couple steps forward with his head lowered so not to scare the girl off.

Observing her cautiously it was now that the twitching/trembling vaguely started to dawn on him to realize that she must be hurt. Saying to hell with the cautious steps that would take forever he chose to slowly advance one step at a time until he was close enough to see her clearly. "Are you hurt?" He asked genuinely concerned about the mare's condition rather than his own problems at the present time.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Galiel •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM