the Rift

Anzanie's Glassworks

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie is a Glazier for the World's Edge, meaning that she is able to craft any sort of item with glass as the material. She is able to create various items that would fall into each category:

Small: Something that can fit in the palm of your hand, e.g. bracelets, bangles, small jars, necklaces, gems, chains, beads etc.
Medium: E.g. pieces of armour, blocks, jars, mirrors, etc. 
Large: E.g. armour, gate, large mirrors, windows, large additions to jewellery, defence structures, etc.

How many items can you make?
Anzanie's powers are limited per season. This is how much she can make per season:

3 small items
OR
2 medium items
OR
1 large item

What happens if Anzanie has created the maximum amount of items in a season?
Any items that are desired by a character must have a reserved spot in the next season's quota. If you do find that the maximum amount of slots have been filled for the season you must negotiate with me as to which upcoming season you would like to reserve the slot for. 

REMEMBER: Anzanie can only create 3 small items or, for example, 1 item each season. She cannot mix or match as per the conversion.

Methods of payment?
Payment is to be discussed in character or out of character. There are no set payments, therefore it is up for negotiation just to how valuable an item is to someone. Please PM me if you are unsure.

All World's Edge members are entitled to ONE free small item of their choosing.

ALSO NOTE: Priority will be given to herd projects. If you wish to have an item crafted please understand this and you shall be added in straight after, or even if possible due to the nature of the herd's item in question, have said item crafted in the same season.

Slots:

Year 6

Orangemoon:

Frostfall:

Year 7

Birdsong:

Tallsun:

Orangemoon:

Frostfall:
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Perhaps she could make a small item for Nymeria?
A dagger?

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Can I claim a large item for the DT's church windows? :D Since Maren is also a crafter she could trade it for one large item (metal) of hers. Perhaps armor?
Please tag me 

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
I have messaged you both!
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥