the Rift

[OPEN] Why he grin?

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

"And what would you know about this land or if it has a heart?" I hadn't meant to be so snippy, but the way the mare had spoken about the Cave had been as if she knew this place. She looks to strange to come from here, then again I may be wrong. "These caves once held all of Helovia, and kept us all safe from the wraiths that terrorized us all." I remember those days very well. I had been merely six months old, or about that age. I had just arrived in Helovia then, looking for my Uncle Aaron and any other family my Mother had left behind here. I have yet to find them. But instead I had found Elsa, who had brought me to the safety that was these caves. I turned then, to the young girl who had spoken first. "Yes, this is Helovia's Heart. It's a very special place. Don't ever let anyone tell you different."

My golden eyes cut to the mare for a moment before refocusing on the filly. It was only then it hit me. She looked familiar, even if I did not know her name. The smell on her coat was of the sands, just like my own. Clearly she was a youth of the Throat. I am ashamed that I do not know her name, but I know I need to keep her safe. She didn't look to be more than a year old, if that. I smiled to myself remembering being that young and curious. It had been around a year that I had made the choice to leave Elsa and the Falls and follow Cera to the Throat. I had been welcomed with open wings, and even rose to Diviner at one point. But the God of the Sun had replaced me, which I am alright with now. Maren is much better in the role than I ever was. "What is your name young one, and you miss?" There I will try to be nice to the rude one, but ruining a child's fun with such a blunt answer on something I feel she knows nothing about.... Well that just didn't sit well with me.

"talk"

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Why he grin? - by Aelin - 11-09-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Why he grin? - by Naya'il - 11-09-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Why he grin? - by Amani - 11-10-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Why he grin? - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Why he grin? - by Naya'il - 11-11-2015, 04:06 PM