the Rift

down by the river

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

My features lift into the air, breathing in deeply the musky smell of earth. It was a wonderful day to be out and about. And hell, I hadn't been in this good of a mood in a long long time. I wasn't exactly sure why either. I stood at the entrance of the Aurora Basin, gazing up at the sentinels on each side. What wondrous machines they where, and it makes me wonder where the creator of them had gone off to. I had never actually met him, but he had amazing vision. Something those in the Basin seemed to now lack. 

With a soft sigh of content I was off. Picking my way down the mountain trail. Today I felt lucky. Like I needed to bring someone home. Or at least try. Because, it didn't hurt to try, after all. So I move forward carefully until I reach flat land. I pick up a nice working trot then to cover more ground, and to strengthen my muscles and my legs. After some time I pick up the canter, jumping over the occasional log in the Forrest as the foliage got thicker. After some time I slow to a walk, partially to catch my breath, and partially to let my muscles relax, but mostly because I had reached my destination, and I needed to be on the look out for possible recruitments. I move through the threshold, and once I finally find someone worthy enough the sweat on my pelt has dried, leaving a slight white film of salt. I would wash my coat in the lake when I arrived home. 

I sigh softly, taking in the heat. It was hotter than I was used to, but I would manage. I make my way towards a unicorn boy, and a Pegasus mare. I seem to have arrived in the beginnings, and my head dips to hem both. "Hello! Good day to you both." A smile graces my two toned lips, and it reaches my eyes, which seem to sparkle today, when normally they are closed from the outside world. 

"Since we seem to be exchanging names and our homes, I am Sialia. Corporal of the Aurora Basin." I lift myself up, holding myself in a regal manner, but not in any way stiff. No, not stiff today in the least. I was relaxed, and in the rarest of moods. 

"In case you where curious, and if you are new here, this is Helovia. The place you have entered is the Threshold, and I, along with this lovely lady are coming through to take new comers home, should they want one. Think of it as a giant greeting committee to the world of Helovia. ." I smile a little wider. 

You both got lucky today, cause I really could have woken up in evil bitch mode this morning.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Aiken @Elsa
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
down by the river - by Aiken - 11-10-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-11-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: down by the river - by Aiken - 11-11-2015, 05:55 AM