the Rift

down by the river

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Elsa was not surprised when Aiken declared his preference for the Basin. His stature, look, personality... it correlated with a lot of the Basin unicorns she had met. Elsa offered a small nod of gratitude toward them both. "The Basin is a lovely choice, feel free to visit the Edge if you have a change of heart." Her head, however swung towards Sialia once her little ending was given. Why did she want to know about Ophelia and Torleik? Elsa barely knew them in the first place, but Torleik seemed absent and Ophelia almost blended into the background. They were unusually quiet for being so boisterous at the founding of the new Edge.

"Both are fine and do their jobs effectively. They are quiet ones that's for sure. They do not live in the spotlight. I will gladly let them know you send your hellos." Elsa shrugged, giving the best explanation she could. Although Torleik had been absent, the herd was still functioning and chugging along. The grind-y life of herds after war was in full swing. The Glaziers were doing the work, the leaders doing their lead-y thing. Not really much gossip to go around. But Elsa did not want to hold them up with petty conversation, Sialia could visit if she felt the need to get more information.

She offered a nod of respect to them both, before saying her final goodbyes. "I do not want to hold you up here, homes are much more comfortable than the threshold. Until we meet again, and like I mentioned before, either of you are free to visit." And with that, she turned her body to head home. It wasn't the outcome she wanted, but it wasn't the worst one that could've happened.

"talk"
[ooc; sorry its poop! wanted to throw something up so you could get em to the Basin. Thanks for threading. <3 (or if I misinterpreted and he wants to still know more about the Edge smack me.xD) ]  
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
down by the river - by Aiken - 11-10-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-11-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: down by the river - by Aiken - 11-11-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-14-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: down by the river - by Aiken - 11-16-2015, 07:28 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-17-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-18-2015, 06:02 PM