the Rift

[PRIVATE] When gold stops Glistening

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

His gray eyes looked over her delicate body. The chain interlaced over her soft pelt like the scars on his rough body. His deep warm air filled the space around him, then she spoke. Rexanna seemed joyful to see his cold soul creeping about the meadow. The haunting look remained on his face as he smiled, but it felt cold and dark still. He tried to be warming and have some type of compassion, but it could not break through the frozen stone wall. He watched as she grew closer and closer to him till he could feel her presence in his hollow body. They he watched as he golden muzzle reached out to touch cheeks with him. Her crown reached into the warm air given off by his breath. As he reached to touch her cheek he felt internal warmth, but all that came off of his was a frost bitten coldness.

As his eyes looked back into hers he was happy to see this mare and a glimmer of that peaked through the gray curtain. He lifted his demonic crowned head to look around, making sure they were alone. There was a lot they had to talk about, and well it is not away's a pleasure having others around. Nox listened as she spoke asking about how the Basin had been treating him. "Well so far it has gone well. I have met a bunch of new people and well i went into healing, something I would have never expected to do. Things are changing for me, the voices or my Daemon have taken leave, letting my mind think much clearer. I missed you Rex. I have not seen your gleaming face in a while. Life has started to look up for me, well I hope it is. I still live in my depression. You know the kind that builds up in your soul eating away at any little bit of sun light that tries to shine in." He chuckled and shrugged, he was being honest with this mare right now."So tell me what you have gotten your self into love... Don't say nothing because I can read the expression on your face. My eyes see your soul longing for something. They read your not pleasured with your self. " His deep Latin voice showed concerned for her. He was worried about this mare right now. She was not her self.

He waited and was ready to listen to what she had to say. Her beauty in the mean time took over his mind. He was enchanted with the golden dusted coat that held a glossy glow. Her finely crowed skull had elegant designs of ink black. She was flawless, unlike himself. Nox was covered in scars from head to toe, and his coat was glazed black. His horns were not delicate and refined; they were bulky and large, and made to kill. His body was toned and thick muscle hung over the bones hidden deep inside. He was not a typical pretty boy, he was your bad ass mommy and daddy warned about. His cracked hooves rested on the soft ground standing perfectly still. He was like the devil at the cross road. A site you never want to see, but then again he might give you a deal too good to pass up.

@Rexanna
"Talk."
ready to make a deal with the devil?
[/font][/size][/color]
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-10-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-16-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-17-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-21-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-08-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-26-2015, 06:24 PM