the Rift

[PRIVATE] When gold stops Glistening

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

His eyes looked over the mare as he finished she seemed to struggle with what he said. The pain he went through was deep, and it was a laceration that would never heal. Then her golden mouth opened again. When she said she was not faithful it did not bother him to much. Yes there comes a point in life where you just have to whore around. It happens to everyone. The news slightly shocked him though. She was such a beautiful mare that had the would in her hoof. She could be a heart breaker, making every stallion want her, but the lust was greater if she did not give it away. If only he could tell her that.

He smiled softly, then it turned into a straight face as she went on. Two loves at once. She cheated on someone, if not two that really loved her. She burned the bridge with her possible true love. He could feel his chest burn with hate again. The bitch that did the same thing to him had paid her reaper, but Rex had not. His old Bitch laid in a pile of bone and dust now. Rex was fortunate enough to clearly not have been with a stallion like himself. She would have been dead If it was the old Nox, but he has changed. The scowl on his face lightened up as he looked to the golden mare. What she did was wrong, but she understood that. All he could think of was his talk with Tiamat. She showed so much forgiveness and a type of love he had never felt. The blue mare was there when he needed her, and Nox will be there for Rexanna.

The deep Latin voice rumbled from his chest as his eyes looked away from the mare."What you did was wrong Rexanna, and you know that.Loving two men at the same time got the bitch I loved killed, and I killed her. I killed them both. The emerald in my horn was worn by her lover. I pried it from his dead, lifeless body when i was done. " He looked back to the gold mare. "But you do not need to hear how wrong you were from me.It was hard for a good friend of mine to accept my past, and forgive me for what I have done. She showed me forgiveness is possible. She was a shoulder to lean on when I needed it, even though she did not agree with my past. Rex you remind me of the mare that cheated on me. That is why i found interest in you. You were beyond beautiful, and your personality matched your stunning looks. You are better than that Rex, I know you are. You have the beauty that can stun the rising sun. Don't drag your self down from this. You need to learn from this mistake you made, and I will be there to back you up. " A heavy sigh left his mouth as he finished. He knew how important forgiveness was to him, and that might be what Rex needed. He knew he could only give advise to the mare now.If she decides to take it will be her choice.

@Rexanna
"Talk."
ready to make a deal with the devil?
[/font][/size][/color]
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-10-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-16-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-17-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-21-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-08-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-26-2015, 06:24 PM