the Rift

[PRIVATE] When gold stops Glistening

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
He seemed to keep an almost watchful eye on me as I spoke, but I was surprised at how well he took the information I had given him about my past. It was nearly identical to the way he was mistreated and all he could do was smile to me? At least toward the end I saw it fade and I just flattened my ears slightly, awkwardly standing there before the demon stallion, admitting my faults as if it were a confession. I felt the air pass through my nose but I felt numb inside, I didn't feel like I was breathing anymore if it werent for the suddle scent of the Meadow around us to remind me where I was. My blue eyes searched for his but he had turned his head away from me and began to speak, words coated in an unfamiliar accent than I was used to, as if he were a father about to lecture his child. Which, was exactly what it felt like when he did speak.

I stayed silent until he finished, nodding to him about how I knew my mistakes. Even knowing that I had made mistakes still didn't fix them. I nearly felt myself shrink in size, hide in the wind and the air as he spoke of killing the mare that had done it to him. At least I knew Tembovu wouldn't harm me, but as for Caleb - I wasn't entirely sure. I sighed to myself, watching as he spoke to me, lectured me, filled my head with all the wrongs I had done. But he changed to accept the fact of the deeds I had done. I caught his gaze again and he continued on, speaking of how I didn't need to hear how wrong I was from him. Well that was a relief! But he continued. The minute he said I reminded him of the mare that cheated on him, I pursed my lips slightly. Ears flickering in the awkward movement once again. But when he resulted in telling me not to drag myself down I numbly nodded to him.

"Thank you, Nox." I said softly to him, lips relaxing into a small thankful smile. "You see, it's all I've really known. I wasn't in a full relationship with the first stag, but when I met the second - the world stopped. It was a point in which I couldn't imagine not being by his side. But when they both found out about one another, I worked hard in one of the relationships only to have it backfire on me. I'm not sure where to go from here. I can't imagine what my life to be now without him." I admitted, head turning away from Nox to let my gaze drop upon the lush grasses that grew around our feet.

"Talk?"
These friends of mine will come and go.
I’m the first to leave and the last to know.
image credits

@Mortuus Nox , Sorry for the wait!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-10-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-16-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-17-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-21-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-08-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-26-2015, 06:24 PM