the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

I don’t feel the need for atonement,
Cause we all get our hands dirty when we’re seizing the moment.

The Threshold. Aelin stood at the hearth of the forest, she listened to the birds calls, the wind rustling the leaves and the gurgling of a nearby stream. Around her nature came to life, singing at her presence and growing stronger with every passing second. With a breath in an attempt to calm her excitement, Aelin entered the trees. Weaving, ducking and leaping through The Threshold she began to explore the unfamiliar forest and all of the secrets it had to offer. In a strange way she left a trail behind her, the vibrant, vivid and energetic nature effected by her magic lead directly towards her. Pausing by a bush with purple flower blooming she watched as a few buds that had been late bloomers suddenly opened, revealing their colours to the world. With a smile painting union her features she skipped further down the path. The girl only came to stop when suddenly her surroundings changed. 

Sticks, branches and leaves had been crushed and broken as if someone much larger than her had trumped past this way. Turning in a circle she studied the path created by another against her own - hers was life and bright, this one was normal with broken twigs. Sighing she turned her hooves and began walking down the path wondering if she would come upon the one who had made it of if they were moving in different directions. Her question was quickly answered as she happened upon a brute of a stallion. Keeping some distance between them the girl studied the dark coat, tinged with white legs and a bleached face. This visitor to Helovia (she'd heard rumours that this was the forest strangers entered through) was an equine. No horns or wings in sight. Should meeting such a large and intimidating stallion go pear shaped the girl was confident in her flight abilities to assist her in an escape. While she was still only young and not a strong or confident flyer yet, she was managing longer distances every day - she also quite enjoyed the activity. 

Making her way through the bushes she approached the stallion with a smile, trotting up briskly and purposely. "Hello!" The sandy princess called with a enthusiastic smile, coming to a stop in front of him the girl titled her head to the side as she now had the chance to study him up close. "Are you new to Helovia?" Aelin inquired, perhaps it was an intruding question but the filly was still young and learning the more delicate art on conversing. 

AELIN & HAWKE
My biggest fear is to die not knowing you well.

@Dante
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-12-2015, 12:53 PM