the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The trees were rustling and Elsa was listening intently. For the past hour, Edgar had been jumping from tree to tree trying to coax her into a game of hide and go seek. It was childish, but the excitement still bubbled within her as she tried to sneak up on him. Edgar had quite impeccable hearing, so before Elsa could even get to him, he would hop to another branch before waiting for her again. This continued on for what seemed like an eternity, until Edgar fell silent.

He poked his head from out of the leave, shushing Elsa’s thought as he looked around. ’I hear baby.’ He kept repeating this over and over, anxiety rising into the bond. It was unusual for foals to be meandering about in the Threshold. Normally they were accompanied by a parent, or they would stay at home within the safety of the herd walls. Elsa would never understand how outcast parents managed to raise their children without worrying every two seconds about their safety.

Edgar hurriedly jumped from branch to branch until he spotted a sandy filly. She was in the presence of an older stallion and Edgar was a little worried. This did not look like her dad, so why was she so cheerily talking to him? He watched from above until his bonded entered the scene. Having Elsa in the presence of children greatly reduced Edgar’s anxiety. He knew how protective she was of any child, regardless of who their parents were.

With a bright smile, Elsa entered into their little circle, offering a little bow to the two present. She moved toward the filly, trying to keep closer to her than the stallion was. To add to her protection, she smelled of the Throat, so Elsa was on double alert. She did not want to bring an injured or dead child back to Gaucho. Something tells her that he would not be too fond of that. ”Hello you two! My name is Elsa, and that’s my companion up there,” she nodded toward the canopy, and Edgar swooped down to the ground. He bounded over to the filly, flapped his wings in greeting, and did the same to the equine. ”I’m assuming that this girl has already told you where you were at?” She queried, looking to the child for an answer. ”I am the general from the World’s Edge, so what brings you two out into the heat of the Threshold?” Elsa’s voice was filled with mock exasperation, but to say the least the heat was unbearable.
"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-12-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-13-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-16-2015, 01:33 AM