the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Colt
take your aim when you take a shot
Colt had wandered back into the Threshold with anger consuming her very being. Less and less she saw freely roaming equines, their numbers dwindling. She felt a dreary sense of hopelessness looming overhead as she trudged through the trees, hooves striking the ground with a purpose. If she was ever to build up her empire, she needed to recruit. 

Strings of curses leave Colt's mouth as she realizes how pitifully small her ranks are, it is merely her and Diesel within the Empire. Such small numbers would never be enough to successfully bring attention to the equine race, they were supposed to be superior, not be the god damn minority. She picks up the pace, strides growing desperate as she enters a thinner patch of the forest. Voices rattle through her ears, introductions being made, friendships being forged with a few simple words. Colt swears to herself that she would make it out of this damn forest with someone in tow, willing or not. 

Finally her eyes lay upon someone worth talking to, hornless, wingless and perfect. A smirk befalls her lips, Colt's strides picking up into a quick trot as she makes her way to the potential recruit. In the second the steps within eye sight of the man, her features soften and become more welcoming and kind. For but a moment her eyes harshly jab at the winged scum that dare attempt to take the stallion with them. 

Turning to the flaxen without hesitation, she offers a rather genuine smile, the fluttering excitement in her gut too much for her. She would be taking this stallion along with her, not the feather brained mutts that sought him out. "Brother," Colt begins to spin her web of lies. She takes a moment to turn around and give respective nods to each of the winged ones that were in their presence. "And friends," Colt's steel eyes drag along the wings of the snowy blue mare, ears flicked back at the flakes that scatter around her. Pathetic magic, Colt concludes, opening her lips to talk again, this time directly to the stallion. "I'm known as Colt. I lead a small group of equines that strive for peace and equality among the races." The lie slips off of her tongue naturally, her smile still remaining as Colt eyes the flaxen with her ears perked forward in interest. This lie was like all the rest, well planned and easy to let free into the world. Colt watches the stallion closely, his similar hate leaving her neck without strain. 
Speech
finally an equine in the threshold lolol

art by dark -- table by abba
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-12-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-13-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-16-2015, 01:33 AM