the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

She appears out of the thicket, seemingly at random, a small dark specter. A hunting cat would make more noise than Imonada, as she moves like a shadow, her gait easy and unhurried, toward the budding group that begins to surround the new equine. She was here for much the same reasons as the others; there was no skirting that obvious truth. Personal projects aside, such as her map-making endeavor, she still answered to the needs and desires of her herd. One of them being the recruitment of new blood to bolster their ranks, using individual's skills and personalities for a well-rounded tribe of philosophers and warriors. She had heard the things some others had said about them, snide remarks regarding the unstable history of the Hidden Falls or their lack of bloodthirst, but whatever happened before only served as caution; she was with them now, and she'd work tirelessly behind the scenes if she must, to bring them the prosperity they richly deserved.

Even if I do not snag the newcomer, she thought, inspecting everyone's faces. I'll at least expand my contacts.

When she is a few meters away she stops and bends fluidly at the foreknees, dipping into an elegant bow and stretching her wings in display for a courtly greeting; they are not aligned and it is obvious as they fan out wide around her, wrought of thick and beautiful black feathers gleaming in dappled sunlight that strains hot through the emerald canopy arched over them. She had eavesdropped from behind the trees prior, secure and clandestine in that hiding spot beneath a low bough of a Khasi pine; she had watched the dusty gold filly approach the stallion, before another older mare soon swooped by and into the fold. Then Colt came unimpeded, both mink-pale and swarthy, a ferocious calculating look in her eye that put the petite pegasus on edge. It had reeked there in her spot as she listened and spied from a frame of needle greens, an oily cloying terpene, but now in the open it was the Helovian scents and their unique signatures that her brain was greedily processing.

"Hello. I am Imonada of the Hidden Falls."

elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM