the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Colt
take your aim when you take a shot
Colt leaves her smile on, feeling the twitch of her lips as Elsa (what a stupid name) tries to tell her that all the herds were peaceful. With a gentle tsk of her tongue Colt is almost tempted to prove otherwise, but wedges her tongue between her teeth before it has a chance to lash out. There's another mare, (another disappointment) wings protruding from her sides. The dun's disinterest in the midnight maiden isn't apparent as she keeps her welcoming smile plastered to her features, pain in her cheeks proving how little she actually smiled. It wasn't really a thing she did anymore, she didn't laugh or cry either. She was just at a general stand still in terms of emotion, her emotional growth stunted at an early age by her ever so loving father (rot in hell daddy-o).  

The mare Elsa (she should keep her mouth shut) spouts out words about the herds, her jabberjaw giving Colt a migraine. She was like an old, dirty gun, she needed a fine cleaning; And Colt wouldn't mind being the one to give it to her. Her ears waver as she listens to her explanation on the herds, and Colt nods her head along (she was actually listening closely, remembering some horses she'd stumbled upon in her years who belonged to each herd listed). "We can't forget the Basin," She pipes up, smile still wide. "But they don't take too kindly to other races, strictly unicorns. Probably won't be going there anytime soon, but they reside up north." Colt's eyes are trained to the flaxen, he is the prize. She will tear at flesh and bone for this recruitment if it's the last thing she does. Her gun is loaded and this bullet only has one destination, little ol' Dante's innocent head. She'll worm her way into it for the sake of her Empire (or was it Ricochet's? Had she taken his place as Emperor?). 
Speech
~~

art by dark -- table by abba
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-12-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-13-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-16-2015, 01:33 AM