the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The voices were overwhelming her, so she couldn’t even imagine what Dante was feeling. At this point, if Elsa didn’t care, she’d run off into the hills as far away from the voices as she could manage. That would be nice. All the words from Colt simply rolled off her back like rain over wax paper. Sure, bring up the one herd that is racist, yet no one from that herd was here to represent? That hardly seemed like one-upping. It’s not like he would’ve wandered there on his own. They are freaking camped out in the northern iceland.

When Aelin burst into joyous description, Elsa finally had something nice to focus on. Foals were her kryptonite, and it was obvious. The chance that she will be used for this weakness was high. She didn’t care though, she was confident in her ability to beat the shit out of anyone who tried to cross her. Her life was inferior to those of the young ones. The morbid thought danced around in her head, and had finally become a solid basis for all of her actions.

Once the bright filly had stopped speaking, Elsa nodded her head in agreement with what had been said. ”The Throat is a wonderful place, you cannot go wrong there.” She looked to Aelin for confirmation that the Throat was indeed wonderful. ”But like I said, I would be more than honored to introduce you to the Edge. We’re a good group, and that’s an understatement.” She chuckled a little before falling silent for a moment. If Dante was still unsure, how was he to decide? ”Do not be overwhelmed though,” she added quickly. ”At least I know for the Edge you are more than welcome to visit and leave should you find the home unfit for you. There are no binding decisions here.” She was quiet then, letting the floor become open to the other two who wished to pitch their home real estate.

"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-12-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-13-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-16-2015, 01:33 AM