the Rift

[OPEN] bakemono

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
the Elephant
His ears perked further forward as the interesting accent floated into their thick funnels. It wasn’t one he had heard before— and he quite liked the ebb and flow of syllables chirping from the ebony mare’s mouth. The barest of smiles tilted up the corners of his thick mouth and crinkled the edges of his deep eyes.

Though, once over the initial, pleasant surprise of her accent, the substance of her words permeated his mind. The cogs of an old, rusty machine that is the diplomatic decision-maker in his brain began to turn. The leads of the Falls sent a liaison to meet the new Edge’s King? And to offer an alliance? Surely that is something that must be discussed between leads directly, not via messengers. Though, is that what was truly being offered, here? And, who was he to judge when he had done naught to visit the other leads in their lands.

Thoughts swirl through his mind as he watches the slight bow of the jet-black, regally built pegasus. A slight dip of his muzzle was given in recognition of her respect, as he studied her a few moments longer, cobalt eyes unusually impassive in his calm, black-marked face. Vaguely his mind appreciated the flare of golden light on her lustrous coat, and the blue-black sheen on her impressive feathers. The Falls had sent a lovely messenger, regardless if it was to slight the Edge or form an alliance.

Finally his low voice rumbled once again as he took a step back from the border, large body inviting the mare to cross into his herdlands, “Well met, Imonada. I am Tembovu, the Edge’s new King,” a grin crosses his face, “So it seems you've found who you seek.” He paused, feeling the urge to physically move as his thoughts mulled in his head. “Walk with me,” though said as an offer, there was little option to refuse as his long strides started to carry his heavy body along the border that Imonada had traced while on the other side of the broken glass.

He walked only a short distance, before slowing, “I welcome goodwill with the Hidden Falls, though I should like to personally meet the leads. And I value a trustworthy liaison between the two herds,” he paused, studying the smaller, black mare once again, “Tell me, is there anything Archibald or Kaj wish to relay to the Edge?” He halted, still along the Edge’s border, waiting for his answer.
Image by Blu

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
bakemono - by Imonada - 11-18-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: bakemono - by Tembovu - 11-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: bakemono - by Imonada - 11-30-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: bakemono - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: bakemono - by Imonada - 12-04-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: bakemono - by Tembovu - 12-09-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: bakemono - by Imonada - 12-26-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: bakemono - by Tembovu - 01-04-2016, 09:16 AM