the Rift

[PRIVATE] C______3

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

Erebos' response elicited a nod from Öde, in that the place was familiar and Öde need not play teacher today on the names of the gods and their broken armaments they left here. Though, admittedly Öde wondered just what Erebos knew about this place that maybe he didn't. After all, Öde had mostly wandered here alone and curious, but Erebos' tone seemed to suggest a more intimate familiarity. Öde wondered, but did not ask, and at Erebos' own question the trail of those thoughts blew away to others.

"These gods?" he asked to confirm, and as if to be sure himself he threw his gaze around the cracked earth that bled blue. "In passing, but never alone or really introduced." He hoped that might some day change, because he was curious to know these gods better, or at all. Still, a smile lingered on the dark lips of the grown boy, a knowing sort of, mischievous shadow on the lines of his face that lent a red-eyed stare to the kin at his side. "Others though, other gods I have met." He might have divulged more information then if not for the interruption of the younger colt.

The sound of another's voice turned Öde's ears and in quick pursuit, his eye. Gleaming red the stare bore down upon the youth Zèklè. It was at once apparent that there was something wrong with the colt, and it left a puzzled expression on Öde's facade as he openly stared, gawked even. He had heard stories of course, of pegasus' wings being ripped off, but he had never seen it, and never having really dealt with any birds yet had no knowledge of the appendages. "Your wing," he started, utterly forgoing tact and manners as his roving, hungry stare plucked on the exposed weakness like a hen pecking at blood until her friend was dead. "What happened to it?" Because it wasn't just that there was no wing - that in itself would be engrossing enough. No, this child also had gleaming sterling shit in place of the wing, like it had been eaten by whatever metal gleamed there so satisfied now.

Then of course there was the matter of that thing that was accompanying him. Öde's eyes washed over it now, perturbed in a way he never had been, but only because he didn't know what the fuck it was. Companions he had seen, but this was like an amalgamation of mud and rocks and somehow it moved. "And what is that," he demanded, his awe mixing with his disgusted rejection of the mobile blob to create something like incredulity.

After a moment Öde seemed to realize his erroneous response and clearing his throat and diverted his gaze less aggressively towards the boy's own eyes. Clearing his throat he murmured, "I'm Öde, by the way."

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
C______3 - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: C______3 - by Erebos - 11-15-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: C______3 - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: C______3 - by Zèklè - 12-26-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: C______3 - by Öde - 12-28-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: C______3 - by Erebos - 12-30-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: C______3 - by Zèklè - 01-27-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: C______3 - by Öde - 02-07-2016, 11:50 PM