the Rift

[PRIVATE] C______3

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

His cousin proved once again to be far more capable in the business of making allies. Lena had certainly done her best with him, but he'd nearly been grown by the time she took him in. Too long under the care of October, in the fit of wraithdom, and then alone had left him rough around the edges to say the least. He knew the idea behind being gentlemanly, but his sneers seemed to find their way long before his smiles, like someone that knew to check a gun's safety but only after shooting their damn foot.

Thankfully, Zekle wasn't gun shy.

His response came boldly from still-grinning lips, and Öde marveled at such well, positivity. Either whatever had happened to his wing wasn't all that bad, or he was just so use to telling the tale it no longer phased him. Though, he decidedly didn't tell any tale at all, which did nothing to satiate Öde's curiosity, but he'd rather such a bright brush off as that than a new foe to contend with. Some things we just weren't meant to know he supposed.

"Everything," Öde murmured in nonplussed response, though his grin was genuine, and the arrogance in his tone well deserved (so he thought). He attempted to demonstrate by snuffing out the magic in the monstrosity that bumbled behind the boy, but he felt one of his rare moments of ineffectiveness, which bore a frustrated pout to his features and an indiscernible growl from his chest. "It's your companion?" he asked with he continued awed disgust, though noticeably more of the latter now that he realized he had no control over it.

"Let him try, death doesn't scare me," Öde snorted at the warning, though seemed to recoil faintly from the golem all the same. So maybe he couldn't die, but he could still be hurt and that sucked regardless.

As the boy's attention shifted towards his cousin, Öde continued to berate squishy with his stare, as if he might understand the thing the more he looked at it. An ear flicked at the slew of questions, and though still preoccupied with his own predicament to feel anything regarding the boisterous youth and his curiosity, Öde managed one response off hand.
"Spark God said the Rift has been dealt with. No new horses and their lands or their gods," and witht he way he said it, it was unclear if he was morose or proud.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
C______3 - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: C______3 - by Erebos - 11-15-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: C______3 - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: C______3 - by Zèklè - 12-26-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: C______3 - by Öde - 12-28-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: C______3 - by Erebos - 12-30-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: C______3 - by Zèklè - 01-27-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: C______3 - by Öde - 02-07-2016, 11:50 PM