Lost Without Reason

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Alune
Do not presume that just because I am a seer,
my fury has been checked

Something had pulled Alune back to the Threshold, his thoughts sang quietly in the back of his mind that he had gone back to look for those lost in the never ending green, looking for somewhere to call home. He would go back and search.

He shone brightly in the night rains, a brilliant spectre caught in the moonlight's luminescent glow. The weeping heavens coated his impossibly dark fur with their refreshing caress, ridding his legs of the mud that splattered each time his hooves dug into the softening ground. The rain itself did not dampen his spirits, and the roc's song overhead did little to rattle his resolve. A trot broke into a steady canter, propelling his large frame ever forward in tandem with each roll of thunder, each arc of lightning in the sky reaffirming his need to find those lost in the wilderness.

Clearing a fallen log, he slowed at the sounds of a childs voice crying in the distance. No, screaming in the distance, the great stallions chest tightened and he thundered forward once more. Alune had seen no fires caused by the heavens growing fury, but he knew it was no place for a child to be stuck in weather such as this — the foal could be pulled under the current of waters forming, or face mighty oaks snapping beneath harsh treatment.

A second voice called out, a mare he fainted determined as another loud crack whipped across the sky. He used the mares voice as a beacon, homing in on the patch of forest they were in. He swerves into the clearing with a loud snort, hooves digging deep into the earth as his water soaked mane slaps against thick neck.

"My lady." His voice a stark contrast to the raging storm around them, soft as chimes in the wind but forged from the very metal of resolve and determination. Even in the most dire of situations, his politeness is not lost and he gives the mare the titles and respect she is due. "I must urge you to flee this place, it is not safe." A brief pause as crowned head shakes free more wetness from face, "I heard a little one not too long ago, is she near?" Judging from the mares place searching, he assumed they were close, starlight eyes moving to glance around for any signs himself. His desire to see the mare get to safety was great, but he would not leave a foal to perish, tail swaying and curling it moved through the brushes as if to feel for any small bodies that may be seeking sanctuary there.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-12-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Sialia - 11-12-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Alune - 11-13-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-13-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Elsa - 11-14-2015, 05:14 PM