[OPEN] Forest Walks

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Alune
Do not presume that just because I am a seer,
my fury has been checked

Bladed head turned when he realized he was no longer alone, the savannah marked stallions words reached him and pulled him from his thoughts. Had he been so wrapped up in them that he had blanked out the other entirely? He hoped not, that would make for a poor first impression, especially to the king of this herd land. He couldn't help the look of mild surprise on his face, given that there were no kings in Thal'Sharah, only Queens —though he masked it under the veil of being caught off guard which was already marked on his face.

""Greeting's Tembovu, King of the Edge." The words are warm and genuine, hopefully the elephantine stallion would stay long enough to save him from going back into himself, scouring through the mental pages in a vast library of memories, each book passed down from one that came before. And not be too offended if he had blanked him and any previous words he may have spared towards the giant.

Thick haunches moved sideways to allow him to give the stallion the proper attention he deserved, head bowed momentarily in a sign of respect. Two titans on the plateau, worlds apart in design, where his deep pelt was spun from the abyssal threads of the night and stars itself, Tembovu's was threaded from the primal strands of sun parched plains.
A king and prophet, a leader and a preacher.

""I'm quite new, Elsa recruited me but a handful of days ago." He responded, a tone of mirth and light heartedness lacing his words. ""It's rather embarrassing to be caught wandering aimlessly by a lady, and her mischievous zephr." The last part is added after a momentarily pause, and then he laughed. Yes, it would be quite hard to miss one as giant as himself — though the leviathan pair would be right at home in his homeland, and shadowed by some of the residents.

""I'm Alune, Philosopher of the Moon." He finally introduced, unable to hide his fondness for the Goddess in his announcement, pale muzzle mirroring the smile the Edge King wore. Tail swept across the ground, shaking free it's locks once more across the misted grass.

""What brings you to the cliff's, admiring the view or here to clear your mind?" 

"talk talk talk"

[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-12-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-16-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-18-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-20-2015, 08:07 AM