Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"Murtagh! Don't get too far ahead." Ktulu called after her son as he danced ahead of her on the path that lead up to the shrines. She had made the trip up only a week or so prior to visit the Moon Goddess, but it felt like only yesterday that she'd trudged up and down the path solemnly. With all four gods back and everything seemingly calm she had finally agreed with her son that it would be a good time to make the trip so he could get the bear cub that he had been wanting. She didn't tell him, however, that there was a possibility that the gods wouldn't even appear to them because she didn't want to dash his hopes and his excitement. It was ... it was just something they would have to deal with if it happened.

"Murtagh!" She called again after him as he disappeared around a bend in the path. She snorted and shifted into a trot to catch up with him and as she did she nipped at his tail fluff. "I said don't get too far ahead." But the excitement that shone in his eyes and the wilted bouquet of flowers he clutched in his mouth made him too cute for her to stay upset with for long. "Just be careful." She sighed. "Stay in the middle of the path and don't go near the blue rocks."

When the shrines finally came into view Ktulu's averted her eyes to her son. "That shrine belongs to the Earth God." As she said it she nodded her head toward it. "You should put your flowers on that one." Because of all the Gods she thought he would be the nicest to her child even if she wasn't too keen on seeing him, herself. 

She watched as he put his bouquet on the shrine then moved back to her side and when he pressed against her she leaned her head down to touch her muzzle to his withers. "He'll know." She promised. "They always know when someone's here."

"."

Image Credits

@Mythical Request - because sarah's tag didn't work
@Murtagh

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look for the bear necessities [Earth] - by Ktulu - 11-15-2015, 07:17 PM